View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 02:29 PM

Thanked 4,300 Times in 1,759 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
Ahh, yes, the good old race card. Never fails to appear in these conversations whether it's merited or not.

Its the conversational equivalent of saying I have nothing, let me just throw this out there.

He isn't unemployed because everyone else is racist. He's unemployed because he isn't very good and he decided to take a stand on something that a lot of people feel very strongly about.
bullshit

he isn't employed because racists are pissed that a black man wouldn't stand during the anthem to protest police brutality against black dudes. owners are scared because there are a lot of morons/racists that get their panties in a bunch when minorities push back. see the all live matters pissfaces.

pulling out the race card is appropriate when there are obvious race issues at hand. but i love how white people like to pretend that calling out racism is a chicken shit thing to do. like it is just bullshit.

he is not protesting america. he is protesting unjust violence in america. yet rednecks just see a black dude standing up for himself and they don't like it. you can call it bs all you want but that is true.
The Following User Says Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
Brylok (08-25-2017)