Thread: Rock
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2021, 03:12 PM

He has always provided excellent coverage, can't recall too often where he has just been blown away, it was always a case that he never played the ball in the air when in perfect position to make a play, be that an interception or pass breakup. He was also guilty of conceding a lot of penalties for too much hand use.

This year he has been much better, and has turned into our top outside corner. He has been better than Rhodes this season, but i am not sure i am ready to say he is actually better than him. Rhodes has struggled to stay healthy, when healthy i think Rhodes is probably the slightly better player.

And neither of them are anywhere near as good as Kenny Moore, who is our top corner no questions asked.

I actually like what i have seen from Isaiah Rogers so far this season as well. We have some very good corners. Who would have thought we would be saying that at the beginning of the year? After that, the corner play when injuries have hit, has been horrific, as you would expect from the 5th corner, i am talking about BoPete Keyes, or whatever his name was.
The Following User Says Thank You to ukcolt For This Useful Post:
Oldcolt (12-23-2021)