View Single Post
Old 08-09-2021, 10:10 AM

Thanked 2,430 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
I understand that issue, it does NOT work in a public health emergency. Any person, what ever their sex, color, age, faith have access to a FREE vaccination. A virus doesnt care about politics or history.

Children's hospitals are now reaching max capacity as this virus has mutated, and the mortality rate for that group is rising. The long term effect on children is severe. Those are FACTS, go to the Mayo Clinic web site if you wont believe the CDC or FDA.

It is good that you are capable of trust with a group that has fucked you over and over and over again because it is a public health issue. I know nobody else in the world that bases their trust not on the people saying it, but instead based on the fact that is is public health. You have absolute faith in those numbers, some people have legitimate reasons to doubt them. I am guessing that anything that came out of our last presidents mouth was met with skepticism. Why? Because in your mind he had lied about a bunch of things. The same can be said of the US government interactions with our fellow black citizens.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
Colts And Orioles (08-15-2021), Racehorse (08-09-2021)