View Single Post
Old 05-31-2021, 03:48 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,808 Times in 2,679 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post
I see it quite a bit different. Good people do the right thing even if it hurts them. The money these guys give is nothing to them. They give so everyone says how wonderful they are. They have always treated the people who work for them like shit. The final straw is how they have fought tooth and nail to first deny then stonewall to help all the old broken CTE injured NFL alumni. I see absolutely nothing to admire in these people. But really this just goes to show how freaking dead it is around here that this is what I'm talking about. This isn't even in the top 100 things I care about. Can't wait for this year to get going.
Great Point. Love that statement that "Good people do the right thing even if it hurts them". Love to have a beer or two or three with you Oldcolt. But just to be clear, I just said that all owners are not shit heads. That's like saying all Italians are in the mafia, just not true. Also, the people who have worked for Irsay have never said he treated them like shit, look it up. The people who worked for his dad, well that's a different story.
Oldcolt (05-31-2021), Racehorse (06-01-2021)