View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 05:58 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,808 Times in 2,679 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
1) Hilton can stay or go. WR is once again pretty deep in this class, similar to last year when the Bills got Gabriel Davis in the 4th. I'd draft one and hope Parris Campbell's freak injury luck has run out.

2) There are 3 DEs to replace. I'd sign at least two (even if one is a resign). It might even be best to sign 3 given the current market and a not incredibly strong DE class.

3) Not sure what you mean by "mid range vet tackle", but I'm guessing you mean Alejandro Villanueva or Russell Okung. If the Colts are going stopgap, I'd prefer Trent Williams, but either way spending a 1 or 2 on a OT in a deep OT class would be smart.

4) I would expect the Colts to do something at CB in free agency, whether it's bring back Rhodes or sign another vet. My guess is Rhodes comes back or follows Gannon to Philly. If it's the latter, I'd expect the Colts to go after another guy like Rhodes was last season, maybe Patrick Peterson, Jason Verrett, or Ronald Darby. I hope they go after Shaq Griffin, but I think that's unlikely.

I think we'll learn a lot about the Colts draft strategy by what they do in free agency.
I like Williams too, but damn, how much is he going to cost?