View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 05:43 PM

Disclaimer for any Titans fans who may lurk this board: here comes the biggest backhanded compliment of all-time. Read at your own peril.

Congrats to the Titans on the ass-beating today, but what a fucking break they caught. Basically the game to decide the eventual division champ, and they catch us the week it was our turn to get hit by Covid and a couple of huge "regular" injuries in Kelly and Okereke. Then Castanzo goes down in the 1st quarter and we're down our two of our three best offensive linemen the rest of the game.

I won't go into the penalties. I didn't think some of the calls were as bad as others, but I also didn't really pay close attention to replays or rewind and watch them again. Regardless, the penalty discrepancy was pretty large in the first 2.5 quarters (when I finally turned it off) which obviously isn't something we could afford have happen today being shorthanded.

Congrats to the Titans, that win was well-deserved and a total ass-whooping. However, honestly, regardless of today's result, I'd still feel more confident in a potential playoff matchup with the Titans than I would the Chiefs or Steelers and probably even the Browns. of course we may not eve make the playoffs at this rate with how loaded the AFC is.

Last edited by WaynesWorld87; 11-29-2020 at 06:20 PM.