Thread: Heard a rumor
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2019, 12:59 AM
Historian

Thanked 3,283 Times in 2,025 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by njcoltfan View Post

If he doesn’t want to play for the Colts, after Irsay let him keep all his signing bonus money, than he should rot in hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey 5 View Post

I would have let him keep every cent due to the fact that Pagano & Grigson did everything they could to kill him. Irsay is partially to blame because he kept those two clowns employed way longer than he should have.

o

I'm glad that Irsay let Luck keep the bonus money. It was the cool thing to do for a player who gave it his all while he was here, and I believe that it puts the Colts' organization in a generally good light ........ kind of like the antithesis of the reputation that the perennially-cheating Patriots have.

By the same token, after the good-faith gesture that Irsay displayed in allowing Luck to keep all of the bonus money in spite of him walking away from his contract which still had 3 years left on it, I would also expect Luck to act in good faith if I were Irsay ........ meaning that if Luck ever did entertain the idea of a comeback, I would expect my phone to be the first one that was ringing.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
albany ed (12-21-2019), Dewey 5 (12-21-2019), Hoopsdoc (12-22-2019), njcoltfan (12-21-2019), Racehorse (12-21-2019)