View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 02:18 PM

Thanked 2,430 Times in 1,092 Posts

[QUOTE=albany ed;144370]It's funny how quickly opinions change around here. One week, the OL is da bomb, but if they have one bad game, they're over-rated. JB has a stellar game, throwing 4 TDs and it's let's hope we can lock him up without breaking the bank. Marlin Mack is awesome, Marlin Mack is too fragile.

Bottom line, all these players are human and they have good and bad games. I saw Nelson whiff on a key block that would have resulted in a huge run had he made it. It doesn't mean he sucks, it was just one play. There is not a single player in the NFL that doesn't have some shitty plays during each game. It's too early to write JB off, but I do agree he has flaws. If the right opportunity comes along, I agree with finding a better option, but not at the cost of a block busting trade to move up on draft day. This team still has way too many holes to fill and depth to attain.

I agree with you. Question, do you think it is wise to go forward with Brissett and build a team around him that can win or would you go all in for a new quarterback? I think Ballard is not going to use a whole lot of draft picks to move up for a qb. I think that is wise as most of the 'can't miss' guys actually miss. It is a tough decision as I think it is clear that Brissett cannot carry a team like our last qb could (but not many could) However I do think he is good enough if surrounded by a great defense and more play makers on offense to win.