View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 11:39 PM

Thanked 1,995 Times in 1,137 Posts

I very much look forward to getting PC back. I think he represents a very scary YAC guy- and that's not to say TY or the emerging Pascal are not of that mold, because obviously TY has proven he can be a killer in that category.

Funchess- I am very confident his re-entry will only serve to enhance JB's ability to play ball control offense, something I don't think JB gets near enough credit for being able to do. A QB that is capable of leading 4-5-6 minute 8-15 play drives- that's a killer man; soul crushers for the D. Dungy built an entire defensive scheme predicated on the odds being that a QB is going to make a mistake in that high snap count. I definitely see Funchess being an enhancement to that strength that Jacoby has. Loved Luck, but there were times where Luck wasn't so patient and his going for the jugular was at many times breath taking- in some instances that lack of patience hurt us.

Overall, I fucking love, just love the fact that Reich / Siriani's scheme is tailor made to capitalize on a variety of pass catcher options and will vary in focus one game to the next. I love the fact that what we do puts pressure on the D to try to combat so many different options and that one game to the next it may be a totally different guy fucking you up- that's great coaching! It would not surprise me at all if in this stretch of Denv, Pitts, Miami, Jax we see a huge game from Cain because our coaches recognize the D's not accounting for him on the weapons ladder and taking advantage of that miss.

Last edited by ChoppedWood; 10-26-2019 at 09:48 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChoppedWood For This Useful Post:
albany ed (10-26-2019), Pez (10-26-2019)