View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 12:19 PM
Post whore

Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,060 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
I doubt Simmons drops far, most mocks I've seen have him gone by 14.

I didn't like what I saw of Wilkins (he did not "singlehandedly beat Alabama" as I've seen claimed so many times, for example), and Tillery seems like a guy who could be had at 34 or later.

Autry is listed at 270. It's light for a DT, and he's probably playing heavier, but he's listed at 270.
Mocks right now are going off talent alone. They aren’t factoring in character or what scouts are saying. I don’t find them too reliable right now, it’s too early. Talent wise yes he should go there.

Wilkins is very good, he suffers from over analyzation and has been on everyone’s radar for awhile. He was just part of a very talented line, like Chubb last year. But he has good hands, a quick first step, but enough power and strength to play the position. The guy can play h-back for the offense, he is a tremendous athlete. And he has great character.

Tilley is a late first to late second. Might be bad at 34 yes. If you like him, take him.

270/260 is still not 310. Like it or not, the road goes through the pats and Chiefs right now. And Autry will not hold up against the run in the 4th quarter. We are not set there. And if you want a good DT, your best odds are in the first round. That is where the best athletes and best players usually go.

There is no for certain top rated safety like Hooker was, I doubt one goes in the first round. Ballard is not going WR, he usually tells us what he will do. He will go dline and pass rush.

Last edited by Chromeburn; 02-07-2019 at 12:34 PM.