ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   NFL Notable Roster Cuts (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50730)

smitty46953 09-01-2018 10:19 AM

NFL Notable Roster Cuts

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet · 2m2 minutes ago
Source: The #Bills are releasing former first-round pick WR Corey Coleman, who the acquired from the #Browns. A few weeks just not enough time to grab a roster spot. He’s looking for another fresh start. :cool:

Corey Coleman gets $3.55M from the Bills for 25 days of practice. It’s not bad work if you can get it...

Take a flyer? :cool:

rm1369 09-01-2018 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 76942)
Source: The #Bills are releasing former first-round pick WR Corey Coleman, who the acquired from the #Browns. A few weeks just not enough time to grab a roster spot. He’s looking for another fresh start. :cool:

He’d be someone Ballard should consider, but not sure he’s going to be the best WR cut. He’s been pretty underwhelming. Regardless WR is definitely an area Ballard should be able to improve the roster with other teams cuts. Team is scary thin.

Edited to acknowledge Coleman hasn’t had much to work with at QB, so considering that a flyer may be even more warranted.

Thorgrim 09-01-2018 10:52 AM

I wonder if Kevin Minter has anything to offer our D. The Jets released him after signing him earlier this year. Iirc the Jets ran a 3-4 though.

Colt Classic 09-01-2018 12:48 PM

Griff Whalen was cut. :o
Braxton Miller too.

smitty46953 09-01-2018 04:38 PM

Raiders cit Martaviuos Bryant

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Racehorse 09-01-2018 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 77051)
Raiders cit Martaviuos Bryant

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

He may get another shot, but I doubt he is on a roster at mid-season

Chromeburn 09-02-2018 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 76942)

Corey Coleman gets $3.55M from the Bills for 25 days of practice. It’s not bad work if you can get it...

Fresh start... so many bad WR’s over the last few years. I don’t know if I would spend a first on one anymore. They get all these huge athletes, but no one can catch the ball.

Dewey 5 09-02-2018 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rm1369 (Post 76947)
He’d be someone Ballard should consider, but not sure he’s going to be the best WR cut. He’s been pretty underwhelming. Regardless WR is definitely an area Ballard should be able to improve the roster with other teams cuts. Team is scary thin.

Edited to acknowledge Coleman hasn’t had much to work with at QB, so considering that a flyer may be even more warranted.

True but that is no excuse for being lazy with two different teams.

apballin 09-03-2018 02:12 PM

Roll with what we got at this point