ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Leadership (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137515)

omahacolt 01-09-2022 05:02 PM

Leadership

it was crystal clear earlier in the season and it showed late in the season. the colts have terrible leadership.

their so called "captains" are me first guys and it shows. need to rid the team of these guys or at least some of them. Wentz has to go. he is atrocious at football, is a cunt of a person, and just plain stupid.

Luck4Reich 01-09-2022 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 220154)
it was crystal clear earlier in the season and it showed late in the season. the colts have terrible leadership.

their so called "captains" are me first guys and it shows. need to rid the team of these guys or at least some of them. Wentz has to go. he is atrocious at football, is a cunt of a person, and just plain stupid.

I agree with you 100%%%%%%

Brylok 01-09-2022 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 220154)

Wentz and Frank both need to go.

Mr. Session 01-09-2022 05:05 PM

Without getting into personal judgements, I genuinely wonder how responsible ownership is.

omahacolt 01-09-2022 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 220161)
Wentz and Frank both need to go.

reich is a good coach

not perfect but a good coach. you can't win with wentz. he knows that. you can tell with the playcalling

Oldcolt 01-09-2022 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 220164)
reich is a good coach

not perfect but a good coach. you can't win with wentz. he knows that. you can tell with the playcalling

Why on earth did he want him then. I agree with you but this whole thing is bullshit

omahacolt 01-09-2022 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldcolt (Post 220165)
Why on earth did he want him then. I agree with you but this whole thing is bullshit

i assume he thought he could coach wentz into a positive player. he knows he is talented. but wentz is too fucking stupid and won't take the coaching

Lov2fish 01-09-2022 05:12 PM

Kray will be here to defend Wentz in, 3....3....1....

Brylok 01-09-2022 05:16 PM

Rumors that have probably died off now said that Pittsburgh was possibly going to fire Mike Tomlin. If they did, I'd want him.

rm1369 01-09-2022 05:21 PM

Wentz is definitely not a winner and it’s been obvious since early in the season that the supposed culture Ballard has talked about isn’t there. This team is flawed and has been. It has good high level talent, but not at the most important positions. And it continues to have glaring holes year after year that don’t get addressed. At some point Ballard has to build a team and quit slowly accumulating talent.

I like Reich as a coach. I’m not sure how much he pushed for Wentz. Definitely a mistake either way. But let’s not forget whose job it is when you criticize it. Plenty of blame to go around. Ballard shouldn’t be exempt from it.