ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Topics (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Pagano victory speech (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19304)

FatDT 09-25-2017 03:45 PM

Maybe I am reading too much into it but those players' faces look like they just want him to shut up.

smitty46953 09-25-2017 04:14 PM

At least he didn't chop any wood or sharpen iron ... :cool:

Spike 09-25-2017 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatDT (Post 29506)
Maybe I am reading too much into it but those players' faces look like they just want him to shut up.

Especially Costanzo and Luck.

YDFL Commish 09-25-2017 05:29 PM

So the players didn't put forth a gritty effort? :rolleyes:

Pez 09-25-2017 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatDT (Post 29506)

Mewhort looks down, left and grabs his junk at one point... These guys aren't playing for Chuck.

So I transcripted a bit of this:

"A great start, okay, great first half. We can't come out in the third quarter, okay. We need to learn from this, okay, and penalize ourselves, all right, give up plays, do all the things... three critical penalties, you know, you false start on offense, you get a penalty on defense, and then a penalty on special teams, all the momentum flips and field position flips, all that stuff."

That's inspiring shit there chuck, I'm moved. It's mostly coherent, okay, the words and, okay, locker room stuff. Great. Men. Football team, toaster.

Racehorse 09-25-2017 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 29461)
http://www.colts.com/videos/videos/V...1-2123d1987649

At the 19 second mark, Pagano says we got to learn how to finish, we can't let teams hang around.

That's on you Pagano, you conservative fucking hack.

Check out Luck's expression at about the 1:16 mark. Priceless.

1:23 Pagano says we have to learn how to put people away.

Again, that's on you Pagano, you conservative bastard.

The Colts can't fire this guy soon enough for me.

The only possible positive from that speech would be if he were actually telling himself what he was saying. Maybe he finally realized that he is coaching wrong and needs to finish games. In other words, "we" is really "I".

YDFL Commish 09-25-2017 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pez (Post 29541)
Mewhort looks down, left and grabs his junk at one point... These guys aren't playing for Chuck.

So I transcripted a bit of this:

"A great start, okay, great first half. We can't come out in the third quarter, okay. We need to learn from this, okay, and penalize ourselves, all right, give up plays, do all the things... three critical penalties, you know, you false start on offense, you get a penalty on defense, and then a penalty on special teams, all the momentum flips and field position flips, all that stuff."

That's inspiring shit there chuck, I'm moved. It's mostly coherent, okay, the words and, okay, locker room stuff. Great. Men. Football team, toaster.

Damn, Dungy would never give a speech like that! Of course, Dungy is man of honor, integrity and accountability.

Pagano, I don't now what the fuck he is. Sadly, he isn't unemployed.

ChoppedWood 09-25-2017 06:33 PM

Meanwhile Greg Manusky went out last night and put on a defensive clinic the likes of which Chuck Pagano was supposed to bring to this city.

Go away Chuck, don't go away mad Chuck, just go away...

omahacolt 09-25-2017 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 29551)
Damn, Dungy would never give a speech like that! Of course, Dungy is man of honor, integrity and accountability.

Pagano, I don't now what the fuck he is. Sadly, he isn't unemployed.

Dungy is a bigot. Not respectable at all

Racehorse 09-25-2017 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 29571)
Dungy is a bigot. Not respectable at all

You know, if you weren't one yourself, people would respect you more, not that you care.