ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Patriots Lose (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58697)

WEEKEND WARRIOR 11-11-2018 05:27 PM

Patriots Lose

Makes you wonder, they lose to a bad Detroit team and a crappy Titans team. Detroit's coach Matt Patricia, and Tennessee's coach Mike Vrabel , both Ex-Patriots, I think that they know how and when Belichick's is cheating !!

Chromeburn 11-11-2018 05:30 PM

They know their weaknesses. Nice to see them get stomped for once.

Puck 11-11-2018 05:31 PM

It hurt our chances so I am not sure why anyone would be excited

JAFF 11-11-2018 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WEEKEND WARRIOR (Post 91227)
Makes you wonder, they lose to a bad Detroit team and a crappy Titans team. Detroit's coach Matt Patricia, and Tennessee's coach Mike Vrabel , both Ex-Patriots, I think that they know how and when Belichick's is cheating !!

The Titans are better than you think

JAFF 11-11-2018 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 91229)

Maybe I'm wrong but I'm for the Colts and anyone who is beating the Cheatriots

Voosh 11-11-2018 05:48 PM

I was streaming this game and half paying attention to it during the Colts game. The Titans controlled that whole game, and though I root against division rivals, I always enjoy a Pats loss. Titans have a good D and Mariota flashes at times but is inconsistent. That being said, we're only a game behind them.

Racehorse 11-11-2018 05:57 PM

Quote:

Because it means they won't be hosting the AFCCG this year unless something strange occurs??

nate505 11-11-2018 05:59 PM

Quote:

Probably because most of us instinctually get great pleasure when they lose.

JAFF 11-11-2018 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate505 (Post 91259)
Probably because most of us instinctually get great pleasure when they lose.

I would get great pleasure from Belicheat getting a flat tire in the middle of nowhere

Brylok 11-11-2018 06:04 PM

Don't like the 'tacks at all, but it's always nice to see the Patriots lose.

Racehorse 11-11-2018 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 91261)
I would get great pleasure from Belicheat getting a flat tire in the middle of nowhere

Deflation never hurt that guy

Racehorse 11-11-2018 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 91262)
Don't like the 'tacks at all, but it's always nice to see the Patriots lose.

Brady barely completed half his passes. That was fun to watch

Puck 11-11-2018 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 91235)
Maybe I'm wrong but I'm for the Colts and anyone who is beating the Cheatriots

Well their win kept us in 3rd place in the division. Had they lost we’d be tied for second and a game next week for sole position So rooting for the Colts meant rooting against Tenn was more important than NE losing which means nothing to us except it’s fun to see.

1965southpaw 11-11-2018 07:27 PM

I just saw a handful of highlights....Looked like Brady got raped in the pocket. Not gonna lie.....I enjoyed that.....but looks like next week will be the next big test for our developing oline.

baaahaaahaaa...this is gold.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/patriot...210832449.html

Luck4Reich 11-11-2018 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 91281)
Well their win kept us in 3rd place in the division. Had they lost we’d be tied for second and a game next week for sole position So rooting for the Colts meant rooting against Tenn was more important than NE losing which means nothing to us except it’s fun to see.

We get what you are saying but this Colts team will get destroyed by a playoff team. They are barely getting by teams that will pick in the top 10.

albany ed 11-12-2018 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 91228)
They know their weaknesses. Nice to see them get stomped for once.

I've been saying this for some time. Brady generally takes less than 1.8 seconds from snap to release. He goes to the line, sees the easiest quick match up and that's who he throws to. If his receivers are disrupted at the LOS, and he needs to find a 2nd or 3rd option, his accuracy suffers. He's also sackable if this happens.

DrSpaceman 11-12-2018 08:36 AM

Always good when the Patriots lose.

Coltsalr 11-12-2018 10:35 AM

Quote:

Because I’d rather have my testicles get run over by a semi-truck than root for the Patriots.

YDFL Commish 11-12-2018 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 91415)
Because I’d rather have my testicles get run over by a semi-truck than root for the Patriots.

You got some low hangin' fruit there buddy?

Puck 11-12-2018 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 91415)

Even if it means the titans get the wild card spot over us?????

Racehorse 11-12-2018 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 91447)

They won't. We win out and we are ahead of them in the standings.

JAFF 11-12-2018 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 91447)

Yes. The bitter tears of Pats fans not getting into the playoffs would be fine with me.

VeveJones007 11-12-2018 06:08 PM

Titans are a completely different team with Mariota at QB (when he plays competently). This week's game will be very interesting.

Colts And Orioles 11-12-2018 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 91489)

Yes.

The bitter tears of Pats fans not getting into the playoffs would be fine with me.

o

The last time that the Patriots didn't make the playoffs was 2008 ........ and they went 11-5 that season WITHOUT Tom Brady.

Their current record is 7-3, and they play in what has been (perennially) the weakest and/or the 2nd weakest division in the NFL since that 2008 season.

The likelihood of them not making the playoffs this season is almost nil.

o

Puck 11-12-2018 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 91489)
Yes. The bitter tears of Pats fans not getting into the playoffs would be fine with me.

Wtf are you smoking? You think that loss would keep the cheats out of the playoffs????

No way they are not in

Colts And Orioles 11-12-2018 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 91514)
o

The last time that the Patriots didn't make the playoffs was 2008 ........ and they went 11-5 that season WITHOUT Tom Brady.

Their current record is 7-3, and they play in what has been (perennially) the weakest and/or the 2nd weakest division in the NFL since that 2008 season.

The likelihood of them not making the playoffs this season is almost nil.

o

o

That said, I didn't mind seeing either team lose yesterday ........ the Titans losing yesterday's game would have helped the Colts more in terms of a potential postseason berth, but the fact is that the Colts largely control their own destiny in regard to the Titans, in spite of the Titans' win over the Patriots. They have 2 games to play against them head-on, and they (the Colts) have nobody to blame but themselves for the 1-5 hole that they put themselves in to start the season (although, it can be argued that the refs were to blame for their loss to the Eagles.)

What yesterday's loss did to the Patriots was put a serious dent in their chances for the overall #1 seed ........ in spite of the fact that they beat the Chiefs head-on, they now have 3 losses to the Chiefs' 1. Plus, they could conceivably stay where they are right now at the #3 seed if the Steelers stay hot and the Patriots have at least one more clunker in their 6 remaining games. But they all but have the AFC East division wrapped up. The closest team to them within it is the 5-5 Miami Dolphins, and the Patriots beat them by a score of 38-7 already. Plus, all 5 of the Dolphins' losses this season have been by double digits.

o

1965southpaw 11-12-2018 09:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 46