ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   NFL Admits Autry Penalty on FG was Incorrect (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81642)

VeveJones007 09-10-2019 04:44 PM

NFL Admits Autry Penalty on FG was Incorrect

Per Kevin Bowen. Cost the Colts 4 points.

I’m not going to go full “refs screwed the Colts” because the defense and Vinatieri hurt them more at the end of the day, but that certainly hurt to some extent.

HoosierinFL 09-10-2019 04:54 PM

Ok, wtf seriously?

JAFF 09-10-2019 05:00 PM

Colts got screwed, nothing new here

Hoopsdoc 09-10-2019 06:35 PM

That really pissed me off because it was so blatantly the wrong call and so completely out of the blue. It was inexcusable. Almost like the refs purposely aided the Chargers in scoring.

VeveJones007 09-10-2019 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 130887)
That really pissed me off because it was so blatantly the wrong call and so completely out of the blue. It was inexcusable. Almost like the refs purposely aided the Chargers in scoring.

The other thing that pissed me off was the PAT. After the holder snapped the ball, he kept his head down the entire play, even after putting his arms out to block. He was clearly fishing for that call and playing the ref.

VeveJones007 09-10-2019 06:38 PM

Turay was also tackled by the RB on the Keenan Allen TD. Can’t believe 2 refs missed that blatant hold.

apballin 09-10-2019 08:23 PM

Fuckin bs

albany ed 09-10-2019 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeveJones007 (Post 130888)
The other thing that pissed me off was the PAT. After the holder snapped the ball, he kept his head down the entire play, even after putting his arms out to block. He was clearly fishing for that call and playing the ref.

I didn't see the play, but if the long snapper played the refs successfully, good for him. When I played, I tried to get every advantage from the refs I could. That's just smart. Sucks for us, but you should always go for the gusto.

Spike 09-10-2019 10:11 PM

NFL refs suck. I have always said that there should be an eye in the sky guy who could overturn dumb ass official calls. But Badell and the NFL are too stupid to figure this out. The Saints got screwed twice last night by the refs, but at least they won the game.

NFL really needs to figure this shit out.

ChoppedWood 09-10-2019 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 130918)
NFL refs suck. I have always said that there should be an eye in the sky guy who could overturn dumb ass official calls. But Badell and the NFL are too stupid to figure this out. The Saints got screwed twice last night by the refs, but at least they won the game.

NFL really needs to figure this shit out.

The rat shit stuff going on last night was crazy. The segment where Drew Brees was essentially referring the game for them- that was nuts. That 10 second run off, MF'ers need to be curb stomped... It's all WWE really though.