ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Who starts Sunday? (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17447)

Hoopsdoc 09-11-2017 05:34 PM

Who starts Sunday?

Florio says Luck is confirmed out again on Sunday, as we all suspected.

Do they dare trot Tool-zien out there again? Do they have the balls to do that?

Brisset is the only other option, but does he know enough of the playbook?

Will they resign Morris? Thoughts.....?

Brylok 09-11-2017 05:38 PM

Tolzien. Pagano doesn't give a shit. They can just say that Brisset doesn't know the playbook well enough yet. No way Morris is resigned. They'd look like fools and have to admit that mistake.

omahacolt 09-11-2017 05:52 PM

tolzein will start but it is stupid. so of course pagano will do it.

all they need to do is get biscuit to learn like 12 real plays and 1 play where the team just runs all 9's and he throws deep hoping for pass interference.

that would be better than what tolzien will offer

FatDT 09-11-2017 07:12 PM

Good chance it's Tolzien. And good chance Pagano pretends to be surprised/irritated if anyone questions it.

nate505 09-11-2017 07:18 PM

Starting Tolzien would be a move that would be incomprehensibly stupid.

Which is Pags' mantra, so Tolzien.

Indiana V2 09-11-2017 07:35 PM

One of the shows i watched today made it sound like the Colts were preparing to go with Brissett.

ChoppedWood 09-11-2017 07:47 PM

If Tolzein starts, I am openly rooting for the Cards. I have never in my life rooted for another team than these guys- but I will Sunday and what's really shitty, I could almost justify doing it anyway just based on Arians vs Pagono even if Manning were behind center--- yes it is that bad!

Racehorse 09-11-2017 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChoppedWood (Post 26267)
If Tolzein starts, I am openly rooting for the Cards. I have never in my life rooted for another team than these guys- but I will Sunday and what's really shitty, I could almost justify doing it anyway just based on Arians vs Pagono even if Manning were behind center--- yes it is that bad!

If AZ has a bad year, maybe Arians gets axed and we get him to replace Woody.

ChoppedWood 09-11-2017 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 26272)

Now that I could sign the hell up for!

Puck 09-11-2017 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 26272)

Funny. I got blasted for saying they should keep Bruce and get rid of the Clap back when he came back