ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   That didn't take long (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107449)

Brylok 10-12-2020 09:58 PM

We're back in 1997 pre-Manning QB hell. We'll be here for years. I still blame Andrew Luck (and his wife). Quitter. NO ring of honor...EVER for that dude (imo). I don't know how he still lives in indiana. He must not go outside much.

Butter 10-12-2020 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 171995)
We're back in 1997 pre-Manning QB hell. We'll be here for years. I still blame Andrew Luck (and his wife). Quitter. NO ring of honor...EVER for that dude (imo). I don't know how he still lives in indiana. He must not go outside much.

While I agree he did not earn a place in the ring of honor, the rest of your post is stupid.

Brylok 10-12-2020 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butter (Post 171998)
While I agree he did not earn a place in the ring of honor, the rest of your post is stupid.

Luv you Butter, but imo Luck is slimey and he joined the gray train. No doubt he lives in a castle in a gated community and my unwashed, working class ass couldn't heckle him if I wanted to. Regardless, we're sunk as an offense. Stay healthy

albany ed 10-13-2020 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 171995)

I'm sure he has a helluva lot more friends in Indiana than you do.

Brylok 10-13-2020 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albany ed (Post 172014)
I'm sure he has a helluva lot more friends in Indiana than you do.

Probably, I haven't lived there for over a decade. It just pisses me off that that one decision has ruined the team for years to come.

albany ed 10-13-2020 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 172052)
Probably, I haven't lived there for over a decade. It just pisses me off that that one decision has ruined the team for years to come.

Get over it. Like you, he has one life and one body. If he chooses to keep it on the healthy side instead of ruining it just to satisfy fans, so be it.

JAFF 10-13-2020 03:48 PM

Quote:

I guess it doesn’t register with you that when he had his liver lacerated, He could’ve died right there on the field in front of the fans.

I think I saw almost every game Andrew luck played and I can say that I never felt cheated by his efforts. I can’t prove this, but it seems to me that he just couldn’t give that effort anymore. In the short time he played in Indianapolis, he was so beat up he just couldn’t play up to his own expectations.

I’m not sure why you feel ownership of this person. That somehow Andrew luck owes you something. I really believe you need to put that burden down.

Brylok 10-13-2020 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 172064)
I’m not sure why you feel ownership of this person. That somehow Andrew luck owes you something. I really believe you need to put that burden down.

"Ownership". That's rich. Go back and look at my posts. I supported Luck right up until he quit. It's all still there, go read it. Read my posts about other players.

I'm pro player 80% of the time. I wanted to keep Freeney and Bethea. I supported Vonte Davis during his problems and when he left to Buffalo and retired at halftime. I laughed about it but I supported him. I supported Dwayne Allen up until he left. I still don't know what happened there with his decline and then falling out with the team and media. I supported Mathis during the steroid thing. It was fishy as hell, but I supported him. I supported Ebron when he put himself on IR and basically said "F this, I'm out". It's all there.

I was very critical with McAfee when it was announced that he was retiring to go to Boston and work for Bartool Sports. He'd been doing goofy shit during games like trying to hit the scoreboard in Jerry World. He left in the off-season and allowed time to find a replacement. I was not supportive of the likes of Satele, McGlynn, T-Rich, or LaRon Landry. That's just off the top of my head. "Ownership". Get outta here with that nonsense.

rcubed 10-13-2020 08:58 PM

Luck made a life choice and I can respect that, as should everyone. However the timing sucked and it really put a big problem in ballards plans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dewey 5 10-13-2020 09:07 PM

Quote:

Blame Grigson & Pagano