ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: 1st Place On the Line (vs. TITANS, 10/08) (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=169326)

Colts And Orioles 10-08-2023 06:46 AM

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: 1st Place On the Line (vs. TITANS, 10/08)

o

lllllllllllllllllll, TENNESSEE TITANS

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllll @

llllllllllllllll INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

o

YDFL Commish 10-08-2023 08:01 AM

Autry vs Freeland is a concern. Buckner also needs to log more snaps this week.

Hoopsdoc 10-08-2023 08:35 AM

31-14 Titans win.

Buckner limited and Paye out means they’ll run the ball down our throats which will open things up for Tannehill, who always kills us anyway.

Their defensive line will shut down the run and AR isn’t quite good enough yet to counter that through the air.

I don’t see us winning today I’m sad to say.

I hope I’m wrong.

CletusPyle 10-08-2023 08:46 AM

Colts 27
Titans 24

I feel like Vrable has out coached us the past couple of seasons....don't see that happening today! Colts win!

I want to add: Experts are giving the Titans way too much credit for routing the Bengals...the Bengals are not a very good football team right now, not sure what in going on in Cincinnati, but they look awful right now!

ChaosTheory 10-08-2023 08:56 AM

Paye and Raimann being out really fucking sucks. Buckner on a pitch count doesn't help, but at least he can contribute.

IndyNorm 10-08-2023 08:56 AM

27-20 Tits.

We fall behind to the Tits in the first half like we always do. We make some mistakes on O, struggle against the run with our DL banged up, and as already mentioned Tannehill then makes us pay when our LBs and Ss start cheating up to stop the run. We make a bit of a comeback in the 2nd but not enough.

Also, Autry has a really good game against us as normal and makes Q his bitch a couple of times like he did in both games last year :cool:.

Racehorse 10-08-2023 09:12 AM

I don't know how this game will go, since they always seem way different from usual games. That said, I see the winner being (flips coin) Colts by a FG.

Racehorse 10-08-2023 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndyNorm (Post 277970)
27-20 Tits.

We fall behind to the Tits in the first half like we always do. We make some mistakes on O, struggle against the run with our DL banged up, and as already mentioned Tannehill then makes us pay when our LBs and Ss start cheating up to stop the run. We make a bit of a comeback in the 2nd but not enough.

Also, Autry has a really good game against us as normal and makes Q his bitch a couple of times like he did in both games last year :cool:.

I hope Henry is a little fatigued and sore from running so much last week, and will struggle like he had done all season until then.

Dam8610 10-08-2023 10:41 AM

The last several times the Titans beat the Colts, they were entirely dependent on turnovers to do it. Don't turn the ball over, win the game.

Oldcolt 10-08-2023 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CletusPyle (Post 277967)
Colts 27
Titans 24

I feel like Vrable has out coached us the past couple of seasons....don't see that happening today! Colts win!

I want to add: Experts are giving the Titans way too much credit for routing the Bengals...the Bengals are not a very good football team right now, not sure what in going on in Cincinnati, but they look awful right now!

To me this is the big one, we won't be out coached on a regular basis. It is still about ARs growth, lets hope we see some more this game and maybe, just maybe, we actually can out coach someone.

Odeyingbo and Lewis can do the job in place of Paye.