ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Luck snowboarding (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51506)

omahacolt 09-09-2018 08:16 AM

Luck snowboarding

He admitted to rappappapport that he did fuck up his shoulder snowboarding. Says it didn’t mess with his rehab. If you want to believe that then I have some land to sell you

Colt Classic 09-09-2018 09:18 AM

Does this get added to the list of Colts-related half-truths over the recent years? Why is there always more to any story with this team?

omahacolt 09-09-2018 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colt Classic (Post 78150)
Does this get added to the list of Colts-related half-truths over the recent years? Why is there always more to any story with this team?

Did they officially address the rumor? I don’t remember

Brylok 09-09-2018 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 78151)
Did they officially address the rumor? I don’t remember

Not to my knowledge. The only place I heard about that was on the Dakitch show. He's an ass, but he's right about certain things. Listeners just need to be able to filter out the bullshit.

indycolts2 09-09-2018 12:40 PM

This is on Luck, not the Colts, JMO! The guy who made a strange choice in surgeons is snow boarding after injuring his shoulder..priceless

smitty46953 09-09-2018 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 78165)
Not to my knowledge. The only place I heard about that was on the Dakitch show. He's an ass, but he's right about certain things. Listeners just need to be able to filter out the bullshit.

Dakich show is kinda entertaining

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

indycolts2 09-09-2018 12:56 PM

This is on Luck, not the Colts, JMO! The guy who made a strange choice in surgeons is snow boarding after injuring his shoulder..priceless

Lov2fish 09-09-2018 12:59 PM

This kid has all the talent in the world to be one of the great ones. I think he lacks the same mental commitment to the small details that make them great. Peyton would have been working on getting back on the field the next day, not snowboarding.

omahacolt 09-09-2018 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 78232)
This kid has all the talent in the world to be one of the great ones. I think he lacks the same mental commitment to the small details that make them great. Peyton would have been working on getting back on the field the next day, not snowboarding.

I think he has other interests. Manning was like a fucking robot. Can’t compare everyone to him

Racehorse 09-09-2018 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 78410)
I think he has other interests. Manning was like a fucking robot. Can’t compare everyone to him

Hard to compare many to him. His single focus is what made him great. If Luck can channel half of it, we will have a lot of pleasure watching this team the next few years.