ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Two things I learned from the Super Bowl (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=923)

YDFL Commish 02-05-2017 11:32 PM

Two things I learned from the Super Bowl

1. Pagano is not the only bad coach in the NFL
  2. Young and fast is still better than old and slow

sherck 02-05-2017 11:36 PM

#WorstSuperBowlEver

Cheers,

Mr. Session 02-05-2017 11:41 PM

For all this hot shit about Shanahan - that offense fucking folded in the second half.

Seemed like after they lost Coleman they stopped pushing the run as much.

DrSpaceman 02-05-2017 11:44 PM

Jesus Christ was a horrible coaching job

KICK THE FG!!!! RUN THE BALLL!!!! All you had to do, game over

Mr. Session 02-05-2017 11:48 PM

Atlanta got to hold the L from Elway and we've been watching that game for 20 years everytime they show an Elway highlight.

Now Atlanta gets to hold this L, because people will never stop talking about this game.

Brylok 02-05-2017 11:50 PM

Biggest choke job in Super Bowl history right there. Fitting that an Atlanta team did it.

Indiana V2 02-05-2017 11:58 PM

Coaching matters. The Patriots do what they do, and Atlanta choked. Why do teams wet themselves when they have a chance to step on the Patriots throat?

Colts And Orioles 02-06-2017 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Session (Post 1740)

Atlanta got to hold the L from Elway and we've been watching that game for 20 years everytime they show an Elway highlight.

Now Atlanta gets to hold this L, because people will never stop talking about this game.

o

I thought the same thing when the Seahawks blew it 2 years ago, with the INT on 2nd down on the one yardline. I thought that nit would never stop being talked about.

Today's game was definitely more of a choke job by the Falcons than was that game by the Seahawks ...... but Mike Francesca said that the Seahawks would take that loss to their graves with them, and I agree with him. They had the unstoppable beast in the backfield with TWO chances to get one yard and a touchdown, and we never saw that happen because of the INT when Russell Wilson tried to force the ball in there. They had a chance for back-to-back Super Bowl wins and a possible place among the all-time great teams, and they choked it away on with an inexplicable decision.

Blue Thunder 02-06-2017 03:22 AM

some things never change...the wife is fat and the super bowl sucks ....every year ....well except for 10 years ago ....and then my wife wasn't fat....and neither was I.

daedge 02-06-2017 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Session (Post 1734)
For all this hot shit about Shanahan - that offense fucking folded in the second half.

Seemed like after they lost Coleman they stopped pushing the run as much.

Do you blame them? They were on the field most of the game due to Shanahan's piss poor play calling.

They were gassed.

They made ample plays to win this game, it was their O that couldn't get shit done when they needed to.