ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What are the odds : Turbin to IR tomorrow? (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55679)

DrSpaceman 10-14-2018 05:59 PM

What are the odds : Turbin to IR tomorrow?

Has been the pattern.

Maybe throw Doyle in too.

Not that Turbin is a make or break player, unless he can play WR, but just in the spirit of the teams ever growing IR list, expect it to happen

We might have the best IR team in the league

JAFF 10-14-2018 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrSpaceman (Post 86113)
Has been the pattern.

Maybe throw Doyle in too.

Not that Turbin is a make or break player, unless he can play WR, but just in the spirit of the teams ever growing IR list, expect it to happen

We might have the best IR team in the league

better than 50/50

GoBigBlue88 10-14-2018 07:38 PM

Probably pretty high. I mean, if it creates a spot for a WR who might actually be able to catch or at least that we don't know can't catch yet, I'm not complaining.

YDFL Commish 10-14-2018 08:51 PM

Isn't he already on IR?

Brylok 10-14-2018 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 (Post 86158)
Probably pretty high. I mean, if it creates a spot for a WR who might actually be able to catch or at least that we don't know can't catch yet, I'm not complaining.

Is Fountain hurt or just too raw to play? I'd rather see what (if anything) he could do. We need to sign somebody before the trade deadline but I doubt Ballard will do it.

Butter 10-14-2018 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 86200)
Is Fountain hurt or just too raw to play? I'd rather see what (if anything) he could do. We need to sign somebody before the trade deadline but I doubt Ballard will do it.

He got beat out by Undrafted guys, so he just must not be very good. Hopefully, he gets his shit together, but I do think he was viewed as a bit of a project. I am tired of project players.

Brylok 10-14-2018 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butter (Post 86201)
He got beat out by Undrafted guys, so he just must not be very good. Hopefully, he gets his shit together, but I do think he was viewed as a bit of a project. I am tired of project players.

Oh, I agree 100%, I just don't know anything about the guy. I just want someone who might catch the ball better than what we've been seeing.

YDFL Commish 10-14-2018 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butter (Post 86201)

That's what you're going to get in the 5th round.

Chromeburn 10-14-2018 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 86200)

I don't think he is ready. I am sure they would bring him up if they thought he could contribute. He was pretty raw, but did well in the after bowl games. My guess is he doesn't know routes very well.