ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Off Season (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65847)

Coltsalr 03-06-2019 09:37 AM

@RapSheet
The Antonio Brown sweepstakes are heating up: Sources say the #Steelers have begun telling teams that this is moving quickly and to give their best offers ASAP. This could wrap up soon. 3 new teams have jumped in the last 48 hours. Meanwhile, #Jets, #AZCardinals are out.

I obviously don’t think the Colts are amongst them, but it bears watching nonetheless.

Brylok 03-06-2019 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlwaysSunnyinIndy (Post 111509)
Weddle turned 34 in January.

Oy. There goes that possibly. I'm also getting old...

Chromeburn 03-06-2019 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 111533)
@RapSheet
The Antonio Brown sweepstakes are heating up: Sources say the #Steelers have begun telling teams that this is moving quickly and to give their best offers ASAP. This could wrap up soon. 3 new teams have jumped in the last 48 hours. Meanwhile, #Jets, #AZCardinals are out.

I obviously don’t think the Colts are amongst them, but it bears watching nonetheless.

Not a chance. Ballard basically told one of the local media or Dakich that they were not going after Bell or Brown. Brown especially looks fucking nuts with his blonde mustache. No way does he fit the character of the team. Draft Marquis Brown if we like him so much.

Coltsalr 03-06-2019 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 111555)
Not a chance. Ballard basically told one of the local media or Dakich that they were not going after Bell or Brown. Brown especially looks fucking nuts with his blonde mustache. No way does he fit the character of the team. Draft Marquis Brown if we like him so much.

Oh I agree, I meant it bears watching to see if he stays in the AFC or goes in our division or if he goes to a team we’re playing in 2019.

rcubed 03-06-2019 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 111533)
@RapSheet

no it doesnt bear watching. ballard has all but said it isnt happening

smitty46953 03-06-2019 01:58 PM

Antonio Brown will be a cancer regardless of where he goes … :cool:

Coltsalr 03-06-2019 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 111567)
no it doesnt bear watching. ballard has all but said it isnt happening

See my post above yours. I’m aware he’s not coming to the Colts. My point was that it bears watching WHERE he goes based off what that does for our opposition.

rcubed 03-06-2019 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 111573)
See my post above yours. I’m aware he’s not coming to the Colts. My point was that it bears watching WHERE he goes based off what that does for our opposition.

nope, not for me.

Chromeburn 03-06-2019 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 111556)
Oh I agree, I meant it bears watching to see if he stays in the AFC or goes in our division or if he goes to a team we’re playing in 2019.

Ideally, I think the Steelers want him out of the AFC all together. They certainly won't send him to a potential AFC playoff team.

Coltsalr 03-06-2019 05:55 PM

Darian Stewart to hit the open market as a SS.

Still think we should blank check Landon Collins (Jets shouldn’t be competition for him with them already having Jamal Adams) but it’s nice to know there will be other decent options out there as well.