ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Pagan0-2 (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18184)

Coltsalr 09-17-2017 04:53 PM

Pagan0-2

Four straight years.

GoBigBlue88 09-17-2017 05:03 PM

He's a bad coach and Colts needed to move on last year, but this is actually the rare game where I don't have any major qualms with the coaching staff. They did about as well as they could expect to. Kenny Moore is a scrub who ruined a lot of the game, and Jacoby Brissett isn't going to drive you to a victory. Not sure how much you can do with that.

omahacolt 09-17-2017 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 (Post 27703)
He's a bad coach and Colts needed to move on last year, but this is actually the rare game where I don't have any major qualms with the coaching staff. They did about as well as they could expect to. Kenny Moore is a scrub who ruined a lot of the game, and Jacoby Brissett isn't going to drive you to a victory. Not sure how much you can do with that.

Not having pagano as a coach would go a long way.

YDFL Commish 09-17-2017 05:11 PM

Quote:

Pagano kept trotting Kenny Moore out there. So I fault him for that.

Indiana V2 09-17-2017 05:18 PM

Quote:

The fact that Pagano still roams the Colts sideline is a major qualm.

nate505 09-17-2017 06:44 PM

Quote:

I agree, he was less crappy Pagano than usual.

Still a pretty worthless head coach overall though. Discipline problems were evident in the 4th quarter.

Forrest Blue 09-17-2017 07:34 PM

It's like when we always started 10-0, just the opposite.

Nothing like watching two bad teams battling it out.

Dam8610 09-17-2017 07:37 PM

Look, it's a rationality litmus test.

kitekrazy 09-17-2017 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 27756)
Look, it's a rationality litmus test.

Post of the Week!

Pez 09-18-2017 09:04 AM

He iced a kicker... probably the best timeout he's called in his entire tenure here.