ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   On Quincy Wilson (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28245)

albany ed 12-05-2017 05:24 PM

I'm wishfully thinking Ballard already has his man. You can't tamper, but if Ballard let someone know who he wanted, and that someone let someone else know ... then it's possible without any direct contact, that two someones could be on the same page.

Puck 12-05-2017 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albany ed (Post 44478)
I'm wishfully thinking Ballard already has his man. You can't tamper, but if Ballard let someone know who he wanted, and that someone let someone else know ... then it's possible without any direct contact, that two someones could be on the same page.

As long as it's not Pagfuck Chudfuck shottenfuck philfuck damfuck or apballfuck

1965southpaw 12-05-2017 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 44497)
As long as it's not Pagfuck Chudfuck shottenfuck philfuck damfuck or apballfuck

How about PuckFuck? Just wanted to say PuckFuck :D

Puck 12-05-2017 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1965southpaw (Post 44509)
How about PuckFuck? Just wanted to say PuckFuck :D

I don't like it it sounds too much like hockey

Hoopsdoc 12-05-2017 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 44454)
pags and his staff dont care. They know (knew) they are getting fired at the end of the season so I doubt they really care how they handle a rookie they perceive as not putting forth the effort.

irsay fucked up by renewing pags and grigson, then deciding to fire grigson late such that he couldnt also replace an entire coaching staff.

ballard seems to have his head on straight so I hope he gets a quality staff together and we can move past the shit show of the last several years.

This is why you can't trust a word Pagano says. He's a dead man walking. He KNOWS he's a dead man walking. So why on earth would he give a damn whether Wilson plays or not.

nate505 12-06-2017 02:24 AM

Considering this coaching staff is the suckiest pile of suck to ever sucked, their word means jack and shit. This is the same group of clowns that keeps trotting TJ Green out there for some reason.

Speaking of Green, he really sucks but I wanted to see him play last season, just to see what a 2nd round pick can do on the field. Same with Wilson, and this season especially there's no reason to see what they have in him.

njcoltfan 12-06-2017 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 44511)
I don't like it it sounds too much like hockey

How about Puckelfuck, any better?

Puck 12-06-2017 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njcoltfan (Post 44550)

Yes

1965southpaw 12-06-2017 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njcoltfan (Post 44550)

That's Mr. Puckelfuck to you JerseyFuck. :D

njcoltfan 12-06-2017 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1965southpaw (Post 44673)
That's Mr. Puckelfuck to you JerseyFuck. :D

hey watch it jersey girl, I know where you work