ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The official colts vs chiefs can suck balls game day thread (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65365)

Brylok 01-12-2019 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thorgrim (Post 106373)
Lol, damn you need to get pissed off more often. More entertaining than the colts for sure.

I'm not even mad. We don't get trolls here very often, but I call them out whenever we do. Hell, I predicted we'd be 6-10 this year. I'm very optimistic

rcubed 01-12-2019 09:28 PM

I thought we would have an advantage with our oline and run game then open the pass game. Possibly score enough to keep it interesting. That thought was apparently shit.

Brylok 01-12-2019 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 106379)
I thought we would have an advantage with our oline and run game then open the pass game. Possibly score enough to keep it interesting. That thought was apparently shit.

That's exactly what I thought

Thorgrim 01-12-2019 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 106379)

Reich got cute and outsmarted himself plain and simple.

Luck4Reich 01-12-2019 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thorgrim (Post 106381)
Reich got cute and outsmarted himself plain and simple.

This is exactly what happened. He will learn from it.

YDFL Commish 01-12-2019 10:58 PM

I would've lined up in the I and smashed them!

Chromeburn 01-13-2019 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 106420)
I would've lined up in the I and smashed them!

I guarantee this is what NE does. They won’t over think it. I am interested to see how they attack them defensively. What they did last game did not work at all. NE is pretty slow in the LB area.

YDFL Commish 01-13-2019 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 106559)
I guarantee this is what NE does. They won’t over think it. I am interested to see how they attack them defensively. What they did last game did not work at all. NE is pretty slow in the LB area.

By that I mean that this offense still has room to grow and become multidimensional.

With a dominant O-Line, you've got to at times play to their strengths and pound the rock.

Do it from multiple formations...including the I, the offset I, 11 personnel, 12 personnel, sometimes under center, sometimes not.

Hell,get the stretch play back in there.

Chromeburn 01-13-2019 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 106377)
I'm not even mad. We don't get trolls here very often, but I call them out whenever we do. Hell, I predicted we'd be 6-10 this year. I'm very optimistic

I think it’s funny. I guess we’re good enough to attract trolls again.