ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   17 games passed vote (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120503)

apballin 03-30-2021 03:14 PM

17 games passed vote

Bring on Brady!!!!

Luck4Reich 03-30-2021 04:55 PM

Game probably will not matter, but if it does Knock his ass into retirement!

apballin 03-30-2021 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luck4Reich (Post 190128)
Game probably will not matter, but if it does Knock his ass into retirement!

We could play them week 1 so I hope that would matter

rcubed 03-30-2021 07:40 PM

Yeah, from what I understand it’s an extra game we have to play but doesn’t necessarily mean it’s the last game we play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luck4Reich 03-31-2021 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apballin (Post 190142)
We could play them week 1 so I hope that would matter

Ah ok. I missed that. Thought it meant the final game.

Butter 03-31-2021 10:20 PM

I fucking hate the odd number of games if there is not one neutral site game a season for every team. Home games are an advantage and with the drop to only one bye team it gets ridiculous.

albany ed 04-01-2021 06:37 AM

The longer the season, the more important depth becomes. It would be nice if Eason could be relied on.

Ironshaft 04-01-2021 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albany ed (Post 190246)
The longer the season, the more important depth becomes. It would be nice if Eason could be relied on.

One of the reasons they expanded the practice squad from 8 to 16 players last year.

Yeah, part of that was COVID but part of it was also setting up for an expanded play schedule.

Being able to have guys at every position group on your practice squad now allows for more depth of which you are familiar with.

Mr. Session 04-01-2021 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butter (Post 190238)
I fucking hate the odd number of games if there is not one neutral site game a season for every team. Home games are an advantage and with the drop to only one bye team it gets ridiculous.

This makes too much sense.

The owners are going to use the players pouting about this to leverage for an 18th game in return for an extra bye week.

The NFLPA is a consistent joke but at this point I wonder if this is literally all the power they have. On a general level the players are much easier to replace than an NBA superstar.

Colts And Orioles 04-01-2021 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Session (Post 190291)

This makes too much sense.

The owners are going to use the players pouting about this to leverage for an 18th game in return for an extra bye week.

The NFLPA is a consistent joke, but at this point I wonder if this is literally all the power they have. On a general level, the players are much easier to replace than an NBA superstar.

o

The 1982 Players Strike was successful.

The 1987 Players Strike was an absolute disaster ...... and the union has not recovered since.

o