ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The official"will the Colt's keep their current draft position"day thread ? (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27918)

Racehorse 12-03-2017 09:13 AM

Official "It's 8AM game day and nobody has posted a blowout by the Jags thread yet.

How bad will we lose?

njcoltfan 12-03-2017 09:15 AM

The official"will the Colt's keep their current draft position"day thread ?

I say, absolutely !!

omahacolt 12-03-2017 09:26 AM

absolutely

the real question is, can we score a point

njcoltfan 12-03-2017 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 43789)
absolutely

the real question is, can we score a point

one point would require a TD, so I say no !!!

omahacolt 12-03-2017 09:51 AM

don't be a dumbass

Pez 12-03-2017 10:45 AM

From Pags yesterday:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pags
"All we would have to do to be 9-2 would be to have won sheven of the gamshe we losht.

We opened the week of practish on Tueshday and I (along with the rest of the coaching shtaff) drilled the team on 90'sh movie trivia and weather patternsh, Including the impact of a "noreashter" on hurricane sheason. I added details about the importanshe of having all your wood chopped before the noreashter makshe landfall.

We shpent the rest of the week focushing on fundamentalsh, execution and finishshing... Therefore, we will continue to be the winning team we tell ourshelves we have been all sheason."

We will show up to the stadium about tennish.

In all seriousness, I would not be shocked if the Jags overlook us and get stomped. This season is so fsked up that we will probably win 4 of our last five meaningless games so we can draft 10th.

omahacolt 12-03-2017 12:15 PM

what are the odds of this oline having pride and playing a relatively solid game?

what are the odds of the colts coaches devising a game plan to get the ball out of brissetts hands quickly? all game. not just a handful of scripted plays to start the game.

YDFL Commish 12-03-2017 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 43810)
what are the odds of this oline having pride and playing a relatively solid game?

what are the odds of the colts coaches devising a game plan to get the ball out of brissetts hands quickly? all game. not just a handful of scripted plays to start the game.

Ain't happening.

Coltsalr 12-03-2017 12:49 PM

@gmbremer
Kenny Moore II announced as the starter in place of Rashaan Melvin. Quincy Wilson could play in sub packages. #Colts*

FFS.

omahacolt 12-03-2017 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 43814)
@gmbremer
Kenny Moore II announced as the starter in place of Rashaan Melvin. Quincy Wilson could play in sub packages. #Colts*

FFS.

Wilson got paganoed