ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Bud Dupree (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90747)

Pez 12-06-2019 09:37 AM

Bud Dupree

If the Steelers get cheap and let Bud Dupree walk, I think Ballard should open his checkbook.

8.5 sacks and 4 forced fumbles this year, he's 26 years old.

Luck4Reich 12-06-2019 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pez (Post 146445)
If the Steelers get cheap and let Bud Dupree walk, I think Ballard should open his checkbook.

8.5 sacks and 4 forced fumbles this year, he's 26 years old.

I like the idea but Ballard has yet to do a free agent signing like this. Outside of Houston this past offseason, while it's been a very good signing hes past 30. Ballard has sat on a lot of cap space every year while this team has had big needs.

He sat on a lot of cap going into Lucks last season he played and yes hindsight is 20/20 I want a GM to yes be smart but also treat every season like he is all in to win the SB... if we had more pass rushers last year and a couple more pieces instead of sitting on 65 million maybe Colts had better shot at SB before Luck retired.

Chromeburn 12-06-2019 11:54 AM

They have been waiting for Bud Dupree to break out for years. Then he does in his contract year. Fishy. I think he benefits a lot from Watt on the other side also. What about the LSU kid Klavon? He is going to blow up the combine. Looks like he is shot out of a cannon.

Thorgrim 12-06-2019 01:38 PM

Bud Dupree has been a lazy underachiever until this year. I look long and hard elsewhere before I’d pony up any serious
money for him.

apballin 12-06-2019 07:26 PM

But is he a choirboy great locker room guy?

YDFL Commish 12-06-2019 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apballin (Post 146529)
But is he a choirboy great locker room guy?

WTF is that supposed to mean?

apballin 12-06-2019 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 146536)
WTF is that supposed to mean?

Ballard ain’t spending no money

This offseason was a huge whiff with the money he had to spend

He’s putting way too much emphasis on “good locker room guys” or “guys that fit”

None of that shit matters if you want to win football games you gotta have some nasty mfs

Luck4Reich 12-06-2019 11:45 PM

[QUOTE=apballin;146542]Ballard ain’t spending no money

He’s putting way too much emphasis on “good locker room guys” or “guys that fit”

None of that shit matters if you want to win football games you gotta have some nasty mfs[/QUOTE]

So he should sign your mom?:cool:

apballin 12-07-2019 02:24 AM

[QUOTE=Luck4Reich;146543]
Quote:

Originally Posted by apballin (Post 146542)
Ballard ain’t spending no money

None of that shit matters if you want to win football games you gotta have some nasty mfs[/QUOTE]

So he should sign your mom?:cool:

WTF are you 12 years old?

omahacolt 12-08-2019 12:43 PM

I am all for pass rushers. Not sure he is the guy though.