ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Colts Town Hall (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35904)

Indiana V2 02-20-2018 08:43 PM

Colts Town Hall

I watched the Colts Town Hall on the Colts app, though there wasnt really any earth shattering news, it was cool to see the new assistant coaches, and I enjoyed the interview with Andrew Luck.

Andrew did say that another surgery is not an option, he is just getting his shoulder strengthened to begin throwing like he needs to. He is doing some light throwing, but I dont think with footballs, but Luck was confident he will be back, and you could sense his excitement.

Frank Reich laid out again how we will be aggressive, and find different ways to attack defenses.

Matt Eberflus said the defense will be fast and quick.

Reich really praised the new OC Siranni (sp?), and mentioned how he learned a lot from him when they coached together in San Diego.

rcubed 02-20-2018 10:53 PM

Hope these words materialize...

rcubed 02-20-2018 10:58 PM

I also like this from luck

“likes the notion of trying to be more unpredictable,"

Brylok 02-20-2018 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 56358)
I also like this from luck

“likes the notion of trying to be more unpredictable,"

I like it, too. But they have to do something, they have tickets to sell. I'm optimistic at this point though.

omahacolt 02-20-2018 11:12 PM

“That ship has sailed” is bs

The normal throwing workload will tell us that

Indiana V2 02-20-2018 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 56364)
“That ship has sailed” is bs

The normal throwing workload will tell us that

I don't know, for Andrew to say that as confidently as he did leads me to believe that he thinks it to be true that he won't need another surgery.

FatDT 02-21-2018 09:40 AM

It's clear Luck doesn't want another surgery. Not convinced he won't need one eventually.

Pez 02-21-2018 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatDT (Post 56391)
It's clear Luck doesn't want another surgery. Not convinced he won't need one eventually.

To keep with the pessimistic theme, perhaps "the boat has sailed" means that the injury to his shoulder can no longer be repaired... The first surgery was botched and no further surgical options remain.

In all seriousness, I take a more optimistic view, that he will be healthy for OTAs and have a great season for us.

Racehorse 02-21-2018 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indiana V2 (Post 56339)

Andrew did say that another surgery is not an option, he is just getting his shoulder strengthened to begin throwing like he needs to. He is doing some light throwing, but I dont think with footballs,

What I have read is that he is throwing weighted balls that are heavier than a football.

Butter 02-22-2018 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 56462)
What I have read is that he is throwing weighted balls that are heavier than a football.

Dem ol' Trippin' Balls...