ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Head coach rankings (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28434)

Mr. Session 12-07-2017 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 44730)
Maybe he needs slapped around to satisfy his masochistic tendencies?

Seriously, he has to get off on it.

Brylok 12-07-2017 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherck (Post 44733)
Honestly, I understand completely the need to unplug from this board. Some of the members on it are toxic.

As some of you noticed, I unplugged for about 3 weeks earlier in the season after a rather unpleasant episode where some of the posters became unhinged and downright nasty. The ability to "agree to disagree" is pretty weak in some posters on the board as they strive to belittle and beat into submission folks with whom they do not agree.

Tolerance around here is at a pretty low level right now. I get the need to unplug.

I hope as we move into Christmas season and have little positive to root for on the field and the folks on this board can look inside themselves and see if they can't show a little more compassion for those with whom they disagree with. You can get your point across with respect rather than hate.

Walk Worthy,

That's brutal. It was awful watching it on TV. I can't imagine how bad it would be seeing it right in front of me.

Brylok 12-07-2017 01:23 PM

Does anyone know how my last post wound up in this thread? I was replying in the other thread and it would up here. I've never seen that happen before. Yes, I'm posting on mobile.

omahacolt 12-07-2017 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 44783)
Does anyone know how my last post wound up in this thread? I was replying in the other thread and it would up here. I've never seen that happen before. Yes, I'm posting on mobile.

Just guessing here but

You probably fucked up

Brylok 12-07-2017 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 44784)
Just guessing here but

You probably fucked up

Wouldn't be the first time. You can delete that other post if you want.

Racehorse 12-07-2017 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 44799)
Wouldn't be the first time. You can delete that other post if you want.

It was kind of amusing, though.

DrSpaceman 12-07-2017 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 44672)
Damn, Caldwell is #8. That's fucking crazy! It's funny and sad that Hue Jackson has one win in the past 2 years and is ranked ahead of Pagano.

Yes there is no way Caldwell is 8th.

Rodgers out for half the season and Lions still can't win a division

Puck 12-07-2017 08:48 PM

Again These were for last weeks games. It is a week to week ranking

Luck4Reich 12-07-2017 11:05 PM

Quote:

Honestly, I understand completely the need to unplug from this board. Some of the members on it are toxic.

As some of you noticed, I unplugged for about 3 weeks earlier in the season after a rather unpleasant episode where some of the posters became unhinged and downright nasty. The ability to "agree to disagree" is pretty weak in some posters on the board as they strive to belittle and beat into submission folks with whom they do not agree.

Tolerance around here is at a pretty low level right now. I get the need to unplug.

I hope as we move into Christmas season and have little positive to root for on the field and the folks on this board can look inside themselves and see if they can't show a little more compassion for those with whom they disagree with. You can get your point across with respect rather than hate.

Walk Worthy,

I think it will get a lot jollier when Pags and Chud are gone.
Hell, I will stand on my head and whistle zippity doo da out of my asshole when he finally gets fired.

YDFL Commish 12-08-2017 12:01 AM

Quote:

Walk Worthy,

Honestly, grow a sack! I get it if you have personal issues at home, but I'll never stop posting because peeps are douche nozzles.

This board keeps me entertained. When that stops, so will I.