ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Lawrence Owen (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65271)

Puck 01-11-2019 12:26 AM

Lawrence Owen

So after getting booted from Colts.com I had to wait forever to get back on. Was reading this guys stuff. Basically said he was full of shit. Turns out he was dead on right.

He ended up getting some kind of writing gig and can’t post his stuff on that shot hole so I invited him here

He’s been warned that not only are you the most intelligent Colts fan there are that also you don’t wear blue colored glasses

Welcome him and for god sakes don’t tear his head off for a few hours

Welcome Lawrence! Glad you’re a Freak

smitty46953 01-11-2019 12:29 AM

Welcome aboard Lawrence !!! :cool:

Lawrence Owen 01-11-2019 12:41 AM

Thanks

I'm still on Colts.com forums. But just not allowed to 'self-promote' so i can't post my articles on there.
I am a Colts fan, But I like to think I am a reasonably, realistic one. I'll take constructive criticism anytime. I'm not a troll'er however, and I don't deal with trolls . I tend to ignore those. If you have a good logical argument, i'm more than willing to discuss it with you.
Been a fan of football since 84', played high school football, and had full scholarships until they were revoked when I blew my knee out in the state championship game my senior year.
I do appreciate an extra venue to talk football with other fans. Thanks for having me.

Puck 01-11-2019 01:01 AM

Lawerence we welcome uoir input.

On this site you will find a lot of knowledge

We have THE BEST cap guy in Sherck that you will find. People can argue with him all season long but at the end of the day. He’s right

We have a couple of guys that can break down games us usually right after they have ended and give a very real summary of what just happened

We have a historian that can bring up stuff from the 1920s and make kelt relevant to today

We have people who have played, coached, and studied film bringing inside daily

And you have guys like me that love the Colts and just want to be educated

I for one look forward to your articles. I may not always agree with your assessment but that’s what makes this site the best. Post it debate it... don’t get your feeling hurt and come back for more

BTW. Don’t mind Omaha. He’s a pain in the ass to everyone

Dam is the smartest retard you’ll ever meet

And Racehorse is so old he remembers when they invented football

You’ll catch on quick

rcubed 01-11-2019 01:15 AM

welcome! to add to what puck has said...

dont take anything here personally. we are often assholes to each other but its all in jest (well, mostly).

Racehorse 01-11-2019 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 105218)
Lawerence we welcome uoir input.

On this site you will find a lot of knowledge

We have THE BEST cap guy in Sherck that you will find. People can argue with him all season long but at the end of the day. He’s right

We have a couple of guys that can break down games us usually right after they have ended and give a very real summary of what just happened

We have a historian that can bring up stuff from the 1920s and make kelt relevant to today

We have people who have played, coached, and studied film bringing inside daily

And you have guys like me that love the Colts and just want to be educated

I for one look forward to your articles. I may not always agree with your assessment but that’s what makes this site the best. Post it debate it... don’t get your feeling hurt and come back for more

BTW. Don’t mind Omaha. He’s a pain in the ass to everyone

Dam is the smartest retard you’ll ever meet

And Racehorse is so old he remembers when they invented football

You’ll catch on quick

Dude, there are a few on here who are even older than I am, if you can believe that!!!

sherck 01-11-2019 08:31 AM

As Puck said, welcome, Lawrence.

Hope you have as much fun here as I do; even when the inmates ocassionally steal the keys and run the threads into the fricking ground.

Good God, people, coaching DOES matter!

:)

Walk Worthy,

omahacolt 01-11-2019 08:46 AM

Welcome Larry

Lawrence Owen 01-11-2019 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 105236)
Dude, there are a few on here who are even older than I am, if you can believe that!!!

I'm in my 40's.

omahacolt 01-11-2019 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lawrence Owen (Post 105251)
I'm in my 40's.

Old balls