ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Geathers and Hooker (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48237)

1965southpaw 08-02-2018 04:05 PM

Geathers and Hooker

Came off PUP and will begin practicing tomorrow!! Great news.

Pez 08-02-2018 05:04 PM

Hell. Yes.

FatDT 08-02-2018 05:13 PM

Two bright spots on an otherwise dim looking defense. Glad they're getting healthy.

Chromeburn 08-02-2018 05:38 PM

I don’t have a lot of faith in Geathers playing a whole season. Hope I’m proven wrong.

Butter 08-02-2018 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 73405)
I don’t have a lot of faith in Geathers playing a whole season. Hope I’m proven wrong.

At this point it is kind of hard to, hope he can stay healthy as well.

1965southpaw 08-03-2018 10:23 AM

Vagisill just came off PUP list..........:rolleyes: I didn't even know he was on the list. LOL, I guess its good to have options.

Brylok 08-03-2018 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 73405)

It isn't fair, but my mind thinks "injury prone" whenever I hear or read those names. Especially Geathers. I also hope I'm wrong and both play great this year.

FatDT 08-03-2018 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 73488)
It isn't fair, but my mind thinks "injury prone" whenever I hear or read those names. Especially Geathers. I also hope I'm wrong and both play great this year.

Take this for whatever it's worth. I was going to the chiropractor for a few months last year. Not hippy bullshit, more of a sports medicine place. My doctor was a Colts fan so we talked about the team a lot. He said he wasn't surprised that Geathers was hurt. That he was friends with someone on the training staff, who told him that Geathers was a great athlete but didn't take care of his body. Didn't stretch, didn't focus on diet, just weights and football.

If that's true, then I hope the training staff under Rusty Jones will further emphasize the work it takes to stay healthy and be able to give/take hits and keep playing. Geathers has a lot of potential if he can stay on the field.

Chromeburn 08-03-2018 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 73488)

I’m still ok when it comes to Hooker. Knee tears happen, and he took a dirty hit when that happened. I especially worry about guys that miss camp, they seem to get injured knees. Geathers just can’t stay on the field. I was a little surprised they didn’t grab a safety late. There were some guys still on the board. Hell there are good options in the FA market right now.