ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Quick Thoughts - Week 3 (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=168371)

ChaosTheory 09-24-2023 04:35 PM

Quick Thoughts - Week 3

I'll post a full list when I get home, but let's start the thread...

-Most holy shit game since Chiefs last year? Can't believe what I just watched. Awesome and fuuuun.

-Jonathan Taylor, you and your shit head agent fucked up.

-Give Matt Gay all of JTs money. Unbelievable.

More later.

ChoppedWood 09-24-2023 04:53 PM

Can't say enough about the never say die attitude that this team has vs mostly the same dudes the last couple years.

We got some breaks for sure but we also made some gutty ass plays out there today. Attitude can get you a lot of wins when the lines that divide the talent is as thin as it is in the NFL.

CletusPyle 09-24-2023 04:56 PM

Zach Moss was clutch today, and I just heard him being interviewed on the Colts network, so well spoken and a great teammate! He said the defense is elite have some real dogs, very tough group! I know we are highh after a win, but I think this team can win the division!

Hoopsdoc 09-24-2023 04:57 PM

I think we have a really good coach. The 4th down run call in overtime notwithstanding.

JT can go f**k himself. He can get on the train or get left behind.

Also, pay Michael Pittman. That dude is a f*****g warrior.

nate505 09-24-2023 04:58 PM

I'm hoping this JT stuff will resolve itself when he comes back. Maybe everyone can just hit the reset button.

Though I have little faith a bunch of men with massive egos can do that.

Hoopsdoc 09-24-2023 04:58 PM

Oh, and all those people bitching about Ballard signing the gay kicker can get bent. That dude is worth every penny.

TheMugwump 09-24-2023 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CletusPyle (Post 276088)
I know we are highh after a win, but I think this team can win the division!

Absolutely. Especially since Jacksonville, and Sister Goldenhair, seem(s) to have regressed.

albany ed 09-24-2023 05:01 PM

Before the season started, I thought Minshew should be the opening day QB. When they announced it would be Richardson I was cool with that, because either way they weren't a playoff team so Richardson may as well be the starter. I think Richardson is special, but some seasoning is needed. If from the beginning you thought you could be a playoff team, Minshew would have given you the best shot, with Richardson replacing him by week six. I like Minshew, he's the best veteran QB we've had since Luck quit. He's not a star, but he's not going to be the reason you lose. I cheered more today than the total combined times I cheered the entire last season. If they came up short today and lost in OT, I still would have said this was a fun game to watch. Winning it was just the icing on a beautiful cake.

Dam8610 09-24-2023 05:07 PM

Great things that happened today:

1) Your first place Indianapolis Colts went on the road and gutted out a hard fought win with their backup QB starting.

2) Trevor LawrBUST showed up and showed out against one of the worst teams in the league.

Bad things that happened today:

1) As I predicted, C.J. Stroud is a really good QB. Longest interceptionless streak to start a career.

YDFL Commish 09-24-2023 05:10 PM

Not self promoting are you?