ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   2:48 PM- Cowboys game - sideline shot... (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62468)

ChoppedWood 12-16-2018 03:52 PM

2:48 PM- Cowboys game - sideline shot...

Did anyone just catch the Ryan Kelly space saucer eyes to Q Nelson?

Commentators going over the last drive, how effective the Oline has been. Some coach is sitting in front of Kelly talking, Nelson is interjecting, you can't see what he is saying, his back is to the camera. Kelly gets these giant eyes as he turns toward Nelson and I believe he said "I AM THE TRUTH MOTHERFUCKER".

Anyone else see this- absolutely awesome!

Puck 12-16-2018 04:33 PM

What was time on the clock?

Racehorse 12-16-2018 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChoppedWood (Post 98445)
Did anyone just catch the Ryan Kelly space saucer eyes to Q Nelson?

Commentators going over the last drive, how effective the Oline has been. Some coach is sitting in front of Kelly talking, Nelson is interjecting, you can't see what he is saying, his back is to the camera. Kelly gets these giant eyes as he turns toward Nelson and I believe he said "I AM THE TRUTH MOTHERFUCKER".

Anyone else see this- absolutely awesome!

as in "You can't handle"?

ChoppedWood 12-17-2018 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 98660)
as in "You can't handle"?

I read into it...
YOU'VE ALREADY BEEN HANDLED!

Dude played his ass off! Great to have him back in the lineup.

southside asshole 12-17-2018 01:12 PM

Kelly's impact on the running game appears to be far more significant than I was giving him credit for.

He's also playing better this year.

I'm not sure how much of that is because of Nelson's hate-injection across that line, or of it's just finally a matter of Kelly, Nelson, Castonzo, and a competent stable of depth filling out the right side finally gelling into a UNIT, but I'm immensely grateful either way.

Plus, you know Kelly's knee is probably still semi-fucked, but he's gutting it out and playing with true malevolence in his soul. Watching our RBs follow 300+lb blockers upfield is a thing of beauty.

EDIT: Also, I did DVR the game, so if you know what spot to look for I'll try to find it. I might even make a GIF.

rcubed 12-17-2018 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southside asshole (Post 98923)

I'm not sure how much of that is because of Nelson's hate-injection across that line, or of it's just finally a matter of Kelly, Nelson, Castonzo, and a competent stable of depth filling out the right side finally gelling into a UNIT, but I'm immensely grateful either way.

dont forget coaching. it matters to most.

southside asshole 12-17-2018 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 98941)
dont forget coaching. it matters to most.

I haven't. I put a high emphasis on coaching in my little write-up in the analysis thread.

ChileColts 12-17-2018 03:15 PM

anyone noticed that Joe Haeg was better than glow ?? or was just part of a monster game by the entire Oline !!

Pez 12-17-2018 03:57 PM

I think Glowinski is faster. Just stunning that we have this kind of line, let alone this kind of depth.

Luck4Reich 12-17-2018 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pez (Post 98957)
I think Glowinski is faster. Just stunning that we have this kind of line, let alone this kind of depth.

A wonderful change from the Grigson years