ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Slauson placed on IR (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55074)

YDFL Commish 10-10-2018 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 85213)
that's nuts

Yeah, that's nuts. But that the kind of toughness I want on my team.

1965southpaw 10-10-2018 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 85153)
Anyone heard anything about our injuries? Anyone coming back to play this weekend?

Nothing officicial yet but 11 starters did not practice today and Ebron was noted to have a shin, calf, knee, and quad injury so expect him to have to have his leg amputated. :cool:

Big Joe spent time in the locker room yesterday and based on his convo with players thinks for sure AC, Mack, Hairston, and Leonard are back. Says no way is Kenny Moore back, doesn't know re TY, and thinks it's unlikely that Jack Doyle returns. .......take it for what it's worth.....not official.

rcubed 10-11-2018 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 85239)
Yeah, that's nuts. But that the kind of toughness I want on my team.

No, that's stupid. Playing through broken fingers or hand or sprains or whatever is great, but dude could have been paralyzed

YDFL Commish 10-11-2018 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 85259)
No, that's stupid. Playing through broken fingers or hand or sprains or whatever is great, but dude could have been paralyzed

I'm sure that he did not know that at the time.

Chromeburn 10-11-2018 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 85265)
I'm sure that he did not know that at the time.

Yeah, he didn’t know till afterwards. He isn’t insane.

rcubed 10-11-2018 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 85330)
Yeah, he didn’t know till afterwards. He isn’t insane.

of course he didnt know until later.

The stupidity I was referring to was saying "thats the kind of toughness I want..."

YDFL Commish 10-11-2018 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 85336)

The stupidity I was referring to was saying "thats the kind of toughness I want..."

It is the kind of toughness I want. If you don't what's hurting you, and you think that you can still help the team, then you stay on the field and deal with the doctors after the game.

Chromeburn 10-11-2018 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 85336)

Yeah... I know. Probably why I didn’t reply to your post.