ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Slauson placed on IR (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55074)

Maniac 10-08-2018 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puck (Post 84964)
what is a bigger need?

wr
rb
cb
de

Maniac 10-08-2018 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldcolt (Post 84962)
My god didn't we hire some guy who was supposed to be the genius at keeping players healthy this off season? Did he quit?

Supposedly we hired someone good, someone named Rusty Trombone or something, but it sure doesn't look like he's any good. He has been out of the league since 2013. Perhaps he should have stayed retired.

Puck 10-08-2018 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 84955)
Count me as a dumb fuck then

That was obvious

Puck 10-08-2018 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesusChrist (Post 84968)
wr
rb
cb
de

All needs but nothing bigger than having an actual oline that can stay on the field.

I would agree CB is second biggest need

1965southpaw 10-08-2018 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesusChrist (Post 84968)
wr
rb
cb
de

Thank you, Jesus!

ChoppedWood 10-08-2018 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thorgrim (Post 84963)
Seriously, what’s up with the strength and conditioning program?

Will Caroll was on I think it was JMV last week talking about this. He said this is a very hot topic within the org. He said that though there have been some changes recently (I think it was the long time doctor that was fired last year?) there are still some couple decade folks in that department that really need to be sent packing.

I didn't know this until today, but apparently Rosevelt Colvin made some kind of remark about the Colts having a lot of dudes that did not know how to take care of their bodies and that's why we have so many injuries?

Not sure about any of this but I am sure I am fucking sick and tired of seeing so many Colts players on the shelf!

Maniac 10-08-2018 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 84971)
All needs but nothing bigger than having an actual oline that can stay on the field.

I would agree CB is second biggest need

How can you tell who is going to stay on the field when you draft them? Can you tell them "You can't get injured if we draft you?" How does the draft address anyone staying on the field?

You can draft depth, and that's fine if they draft another guy or two for depth, but they have actually played pretty well in spite of the injuries so far, so the depth I would say is actually decent. Injuries are just ridiculous for this team right now, all around.

Dam8610 10-08-2018 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 84964)
What is a bigger need?

Practically every position on the team that isn't QB or WLB.

omahacolt 10-08-2018 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 84970)
That was obvious

You can’t and won’t have 9 all pro olinemen. Now I will not bitch about taking big boys early and often but this defense needs talent.

Oldcolt 10-08-2018 10:44 PM

The issues with the line seem to be injury related. How do you draft players that can't get injured?