ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Head Coaching Search (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31733)

1965southpaw 01-12-2018 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 51465)

lol, yes, no, errr maybe?? Part of the fun of this medium is we can all wear whatever mask we want and nobody will be the wiser but I can categorically state that I resemble parts of both women and alot of neither. You, however, have made it tough for me to keep my 10 y/o little boy view of you in place without it getting really icky. Thanks. :cool::eek:

Coltsalr 01-12-2018 07:36 PM

Ted Bishop, evidently a local Indiana PGA golfer posted this:

@JMV1070 Colts have already offered McDaniels the job. He's contacted his coaches. Rest of interviews are smoke screens known by both parties. #relax

JMV responded with this:
@JMV1070
Was spun slightly different Monday, but close is the word today for sure. I believe it.

omahacolt 01-12-2018 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 51475)

@JMV1070 Colts have already offered McDaniels the job. He's contacted his coaches. Rest of interviews are smoke screens known by both parties. #relax

JMV responded with this:
@JMV1070
Was spun slightly different Monday, but close is the word today for sure. I believe it.

It does make sense.

I don't like it though. Not a fan of McDaniels

Coltsalr 01-12-2018 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 51486)
It does make sense.

I don't like it though. Not a fan of McDaniels

Then you agree with Dam.

Think about that.

DrSpaceman 01-12-2018 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apballin (Post 51416)
When everyone else is hurt (all youre tools are broken) and you've got 1 guy willing to jump in and play anywhere you play that motherfucker

Everyone else was hurt week one when Green started at corner?

1965southpaw 01-12-2018 11:27 PM

Quote:

JMV responded with this:
@JMV1070

Slightly different JMV? you had Kravitz on your show saying that McDaniels was "cooling off" on the colts. Perhaps the colts were using him as their puppet or perhaps Ballard is that good and none of them can get a real read on the situation.

VeveJones007 01-12-2018 11:33 PM

Quote:

JMV responded with this:
@JMV1070

This is in line with what Hub Arkush is hearing from his sources and would make sense of Wilks backing out of his interview.

omahacolt 01-12-2018 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 51491)
Then you agree with Dam.

Think about that.

Yeah. We share a dislike for patriots coaches. I don't see how that is surprising. Not to mention the dude just seems like a giant douchebag.

But we know you would love the hire. Of course you would

omahacolt 01-12-2018 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrSpaceman (Post 51498)
Everyone else was hurt week one when Green started at corner?

No

Apballin is a fucking loser like dam that just can't admit they are wrong. Tiny dicks, daddy didn't love them enough or they are just fat assholes that think being right on the internet is an accomplishment.

IndyNorm 01-13-2018 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 51491)
Then you agree with Dam.

Think about that.

IMHO having Dam think hiring him is a bad idea is the best thing going for McDaniels :D