ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Rumor Mill (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=154930)

Lov2fish 12-01-2022 11:48 AM

Rumor Mill

Tony Donohue is reporting on Twitter that Jim Harbaugh (Big 10 Championship) and Andrew Luck (Lives Here) are in town meeting with Jim Irsay. Luck as a special guest so don't know what that even means. I love how the rumor mill runs non stop when your season has went to hell in a handbasket. What's next, Polian coming out of retirement?

Anyway, some useless fodder for the bored. Anyone even know how often this guy hits on his sources?

Pez 12-01-2022 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 252419)
Tony Donohue is reporting on Twitter that Jim Harbaugh (Big 10 Championship) and Andrew Luck (Lives Here) are in town meeting with Jim Irsay. Luck as a special guest so don't know what that even means. I love how the rumor mill runs non stop when your season has went to hell in a handbasket. What's next, Polian coming out of retirement?

Anyway, some useless fodder for the bored. Anyone even know how often this guy hits on his sources?

So Jim harbaugh replaces Matt Ryan, and Andrew Luck will replace Jeff Saturday.

Bill Cowher will likely explode.

CletusPyle 12-01-2022 12:03 PM

Last time I saw Luck he looked like he had lost 40 lbs of muscle, I can't see him ever coming back, but he might have some influence over Harbaugh. This is probably all bullshit, but maybe Luck would make a good GM, he certainly has the intelligence and pedigree to step into an executive position.

omahacolt 12-01-2022 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CletusPyle (Post 252422)
Last time I saw Luck he looked like he had lost 40 lbs of muscle, I can't see him ever coming back, but he might have some influence over Harbaugh. This is probably all bullshit, but maybe Luck would make a good GM, he certainly has the intelligence and pedigree to step into an executive position.

muscle memory is pretty remarkable. he could easily get back in football shape if he wanted to.

that said, luck is done. unfortunately

Colts And Orioles 12-01-2022 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CletusPyle (Post 252422)

Last time I saw Luck he looked like he had lost 40 lbs of muscle ...... I can't see him ever coming back, but he might have some influence over Harbaugh. This is probably all bullshit, but maybe Luck would make a good GM, he certainly has the intelligence and pedigree to step into an executive position.

o

If Andrew Luck could convince Jim Harbaugh to take over the reins of being the Colts' quarterback in 2023, it would be an even more incredible story than when George Foreman won the heavyweight championship of the world at the age of 46.

o

JAFF 12-01-2022 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 252419)

Harbaugh and Luck were at Stanford, both played with the Colts, both know Irsay. Makes sense.

CletusPyle 12-01-2022 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 252431)
o

If Andrew Luck could convince Jim Harbaugh to take over the reins of being the Colts' quarterback in 2023, it would be an even more incredible story than when George Foreman won the heavyweight championship of the world at the age of 46.

o

LOL...no, I meant Harbaugh would be the coach and Luck would be the GM, that I would definitely buy into!

JAFF 12-01-2022 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 252426)
muscle memory is pretty remarkable. he could easily get back in football shape if he wanted to.

that said, luck is done. unfortunately

He has nerve damage in that injury, there is no real way to fix that. Besides, he was right to walk away

Colts And Orioles 12-01-2022 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CletusPyle (Post 252439)

LOL ...... no, I meant that Harbaugh would be the coach, and Luck would be the GM ...... that I would definitely buy into !!!

o

I knew what you meant ...... dry humor isn't dry if you put an emoji next to it.

o

Brylok 12-01-2022 02:52 PM

I'd like to dig deeper into this topic, but I'm late for my lunch date with Margot Robbie. Gotta run