ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Topics (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   so Donald Trump (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=899)

Lov2fish 05-21-2017 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 (Post 13908)

Says the guy who can't get over the election loss of his candidate. Is it because you're weak and have zero coping skills? Could it be because you still live in mom's basement while trying to figure out how to get your debt paid for that worthless journalism degree you have to write for blogs?

dwilli57 05-21-2017 04:17 PM

Wow. What fucking hornets nest did I just jump into?

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Colt Classic 05-21-2017 06:24 PM

I hope all political parties take the task of finding 2020's Presidential nominees a little more seriously.

Scotty 05-21-2017 08:12 PM

Donald Trump winning the Presidency was a wake up call for both parties. I think they will both take a different approach in 2020. I'd love to see a solid Libertarian or Independent candidate emerge. Lets just hope that mop head doesn't ruin too much shit before he leaves office.

GoBigBlue88 05-21-2017 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 13922)
Says the guy who can't get over the election loss of his candidate. Is it because you're weak and have zero coping skills? Could it be because you still live in mom's basement while trying to figure out how to get your debt paid for that worthless journalism degree you have to write for blogs?

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images...5_400x400.jpeg

Colts2006 05-22-2017 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scotty (Post 13930)
Donald Trump winning the Presidency was a wake up call for both parties. I think they will both take a different approach in 2020. I'd love to see a solid Libertarian or Independent candidate emerge. Lets just hope that mop head doesn't ruin too much shit before he leaves office.

I hope you're right...but the Dems instead of figuring why they lost, are still throwing a bratty tantrum over losing to Trump.....I'm guessing they will double down on someone even worse than Hillary in 2020...if that is at all possible.

Republicans are proving they are just as bad as the Dems in governing. Libertarians are looking better by the day with these two moronic parties.

FatDT 05-22-2017 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts2006 (Post 13949)
I hope you're right...but the Dems instead of figuring why they lost, are still throwing a bratty tantrum over losing to Trump.....I'm guessing they will double down on someone even worse than Hillary in 2020...if that is at all possible.

Republicans are proving they are just as bad as the Dems in governing. Libertarians are looking better by the day with these two moronic parties.

I agree both parties are terrible. The problem with Libertarians is that they are, by definition, hard to unify or organize. Once you get past the common ideals about taxation, less government, and fiscal conservatism driving most decisions, you either have a lot of radically different ideas on how to approach social and international issues, and/or you have a weak/nonexistent platform.

No easy fixes here. A viable 3rd party is needed but not easy to form.

Pez 05-22-2017 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts2006 (Post 13949)

I don't see any democrats outside of Hillary Clinton herself whining about losing. The democrats lost because they nominated Hillary Clinton. Lets replace a charismatic and dynamic and intelligent black man with a 70+ creepy, condescending lady with legal baggage.

Most of my friends are liberals, and I don't know of anyone that really WANTS to be in the same room with Hillary Clinton.

Conservative media is the one trumpeting that democrats still want to dispute the election. It's simply not true.

omahacolt 05-22-2017 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatDT (Post 13951)
I agree both parties are terrible. The problem with Libertarians is that they are, by definition, hard to unify or organize. Once you get past the common ideals about taxation, less government, and fiscal conservatism driving most decisions, you either have a lot of radically different ideas on how to approach social and international issues, and/or you have a weak/nonexistent platform.

No easy fixes here. A viable 3rd party is needed but not easy to form.

No easy fix but a couple huge steps to improvement

1) term limits - house and senate need limits

2). Campaign finance reform. Have to get lobbyists out of government

FatDT 05-22-2017 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 13965)
No easy fix but a couple huge steps to improvement

1) term limits - house and senate need limits

2). Campaign finance reform. Have to get lobbyists out of government

This is where an initial influx of Libertarians could help, even if it doesn't last. Unlikely either of these things happen with either party in power, or even with the two parties sharing it.