ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Luck Retiring...??? (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79754)

DrSpaceman 08-25-2019 12:54 AM

Sure puts what TY Hilton was going through last year as he continued to be a baller throughout it all in perspective :

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...despite-injury

"I've got a low and a high ankle sprain on one ankle," Hilton said via the Indianapolis Star. "I'm dealing with two injuries in one, which is pretty tough.

"I dealt with it. I gave the team everything I had."

Hilton sustained the injury on Dec. 9 against the Texans. Consequently, he had nine catches and 199 yards receiving in the game.

Andrew Luck : My calf hurts, so I can't play anymore, I am retiring.

ChoppedWood 08-25-2019 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrSpaceman (Post 127444)
Sure puts what TY Hilton was going through last year as he continued to be a baller throughout it all in perspective :

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...despite-injury

"I've got a low and a high ankle sprain on one ankle," Hilton said via the Indianapolis Star. "I'm dealing with two injuries in one, which is pretty tough.

"I dealt with it. I gave the team everything I had."

Hilton sustained the injury on Dec. 9 against the Texans. Consequently, he had nine catches and 199 yards receiving in the game.

Andrew Luck : My calf hurts, so I can't play anymore, I am retiring.

Fucking post of the century right here!

Praise to the man TY! Find us some more dudes like that man!

Maniac 08-25-2019 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butter (Post 127395)
If the posters who always lose there minds at everything lose it after what was supposed to be a generational QB retiring days before the season is what causes you to leave Coltfreaks forever after years of all the caustic bullshit that gets spouted here on a near-daily basis, well I just have no words. Take a break and come back ya goof, I would miss your posts.

No one actually goes back to a message board to announce they are gone. They just don't come back. GBB will be back. He just wants attention.

Butter 08-25-2019 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maniac (Post 127446)
No one actually goes back to a message board to announce they are gone. They just don't come back. GBB will be back. He just wants attention.

I hope so, he adds more to coltfreaks than most of us do. You goons need to stop chasing quality posters off.

Luck4Reich 08-25-2019 01:05 AM

We’ve had some tough QBs over the years... Unitas, Jones, Harbaugh, Manning... etc. Then a sissy like Luck.

Chromeburn 08-25-2019 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maniac (Post 127446)

It's silly to expect fans to act a certain way. People react in many different ways. I went to some other boards and it is no different there than it is here.

What's sad is we will all wonder what could have been with this season.

Luck4Reich 08-25-2019 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 127456)
It's silly to expect fans to act a certain way. People react in many different ways. I went to some other boards and it is no different there than it is here.

What's sad is we will all wonder what could have been with this season.

That’s what stings the most.... He couldn’t suck it up enough? That line that is in front of him now? The weapons? Defense? Couldn’t fucking play this season go for a Super Bowl? Retire after this season, Win or Lose? Pisses me off to think about it. Fucking coward!

Maniac 08-25-2019 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butter (Post 127450)
I hope so, he adds more to coltfreaks than most of us do. You goons need to stop chasing quality posters off.

No one chased GBB off. He got offended over a widespread and normal fan overreaction on something this franchise changing. He won't leave but if he does, it's on him and no one else.

Chromeburn 08-25-2019 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luck4Reich (Post 127458)
That’s what stings the most.... He couldn’t suck it up enough? That line that is in front of him now? The weapons? Defense? Couldn’t fucking play this season go for a Super Bowl? Retire after this season, Win or Lose? Pisses me off to think about it. Fucking coward!

He's a headcase right now. You could see it in his presser.

Luck4Reich 08-25-2019 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 127463)
He's a headcase right now. You could see it in his presser.

Agree..I couldn’t watch it all.