ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Topics (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   so Donald Trump (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=899)

GoBigBlue88 02-16-2017 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 2789)
What a pity when the rest of the world looks in at us all they see is a bunch of little butt hurt pussies carrying signs cause some fucking moron with orange hair scares them with words.

Yeah, I don't think that's exactly the reason the rest of the world is shaking their heads at the US these days...

But props for being someone who thinks the problem with the world is men not calling women the c-word enough, or whatever you were getting at.

DrSpaceman 02-16-2017 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 (Post 2574)
I'm sorry, but comparing Clinton's faults to Trump's faults feels incredibly weak to me.

One would be a President you disagreed with but could live with keeping the executive branch alive until you can vote for a better candidate 4 years later.

The other already has the executive branch in shambles, is embarrassing the country on an international stage and is making a mockery of the office.

Any other year, I'd agree with the right to think "each is an idiot". I honestly just can't fathom how anyone could not see Trump as by far the greater evil here, though.

And I think it's dangerous to just sit this out, too, because that just further empowers Trump in this climate. I trust in the Constitution to hold strong and enough checks and balances in place -- between the public and judiciary/legislative branches -- for this to not end in apocalypse, hard as Trump is trying to fumble the nuclear football right now. But I do think we're fighting for the intelligence, reputation and truth-literacy of America moving forward, if nothing else, and valuing the truth has to matter at some point.

EDIT: I got sidetracked here a bit but keeping this so as not to revise. I don't think the point anymore is Clinton v Trump or WE WON YOU LOST! I think the point is that Donald Trump is President and doing some scary shit. And we should be honest about what that is, why it's happening, talk about it, see why it does happen (what it REALLY addresses) and what can be done to make this a better country moving forward.

Of course, if you're blindly for a Muslim ban without thinking beyond that, I cannot help you.

I refuse to vote from someone with an R or D by their name over a 3rd party candidate simply because they are the lesser of two evils.

Its that kind of thinking that has us in this mess where the parties put up weak candidates election after election.

Voting for one major party candidate simply so the other one doesn't win is not good enough, and should not be good enough, when voting for the president.

I buying into the idea you have to pick one of the major party candidates, no matter who they are, just to beat the other person just perpetuates this country's problems long term.

Lov2fish 02-16-2017 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 2796)
does this mean anything at all?

Means absolutely nothing but what it say's. No hidden meaning, no subliminal undertones. Just a great big suck one if you don't like me or what I stand for. Makes no difference to me how you take it, don't take it, or if any of it appeals to you.

Lov2fish 02-16-2017 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 (Post 2808)
Yeah, I don't think that's exactly the reason the rest of the world is shaking their heads at the US these days...

But props for being someone who thinks the problem with the world is men not calling women the c-word enough, or whatever you were getting at.

Whatever, don't care. She is a cunt. I didn't stutter, or mean it any other way than how I typed it.

rcubed 02-17-2017 12:00 AM

What a dick.

I know, you dont care, still a dick though.

Lov2fish 02-17-2017 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 2816)
What a dick.

I know, you dont care, still a dick though.

Need more like me and this country wouldn't be full of pussies. I'm 51 and I don't have time for sugar coating or worrying about if I offend someone. I am 100% exactly the same way in person. Family loves me, grand kids adore me, so all that other shit is just fluff.

rcubed 02-17-2017 01:15 AM

There's a difference between stating your mind and calling someone a cunt.

GoBigBlue88 02-17-2017 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrSpaceman (Post 2811)
I refuse to vote from someone with an R or D by their name over a 3rd party candidate simply because they are the lesser of two evils.

Its that kind of thinking that has us in this mess where the parties put up weak candidates election after election.

Voting for one major party candidate simply so the other one doesn't win is not good enough, and should not be good enough, when voting for the president.

I buying into the idea you have to pick one of the major party candidates, no matter who they are, just to beat the other person just perpetuates this country's problems long term.

Not saying you're wrong by any means, and I respect your opinion here. I see where you're coming from.

And I think any other year, I'd understand it better. But in 2016, it really seemed like voting Johnson WAS voting Trump. Johnson and Stein were never viable candidates (IMO, Johnson was a nutjob too, certifiable, but totally JMO), so voting Independent to make any kind of a statement on either party was really the same as not hurting the guy who announced himself as an executive trainwreck so many months prior.

I can't emphasize enough: I get the logic any other year. But this year, it wasn't just "they both suck" or "typical partisan Sophie's choice". This year, it was Donald Trump loudly stomping toward the White House, glasses of water rippling as if stirred by dinosaurs approaching in Jurassic Park, yelling "I'm going to fuck shit up, and not in the good way you guys want me to!"

But I do respect your civil discussion here, and rebuke of a two-party system that is obviously both severely flawed and going nowhere anytime soon. Now its just set to co-opt the looney outsiders who would otherwise declare independent.

GoBigBlue88 02-17-2017 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 2818)
Need more like me and this country wouldn't be full of pussies.

Pussies ≠ sane human beings conscious of the fact that other people exist beyond themselves.

Quote:

I'm 51 and I don't have time for sugar coating or worrying about if I offend someone.

Sugar-coating ≠ not being grossly misogynistic.

Quote:

I am 100% exactly the same way in person.

Chance this guy says this shit beyond a message board, or calls some other woman he disagrees with the c-word? I'm betting zero.

Quote:

Family loves me, grand kids adore me, so all that other shit is just fluff.

Yup; you're clearly a family man. If anything came across to me in your posts here, it was that.

Lov2fish 02-17-2017 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 (Post 2832)
Pussies ≠ sane human beings conscious of the fact that other people exist beyond themselves.

Sugar-coating ≠ not being grossly misogynistic.

Chance this guy says this shit beyond a message board, or calls some other woman he disagrees with the c-word? I'm betting zero.

Yup; you're clearly a family man. If anything came across to me in your posts here, it was that.

If you're betting I wouldn't say it to their face if they had it coming, you would lose your bet. You try and make it sound like I go around degrading every woman in my path. If they deserve the moniker, I'll hang it on them. It really is as simple as that. Some things are true whether you believe them or not. Grow a set. Save your typing. I am done with this circular argument. It's pointless. Being scared of everything is no way to go through life. People who matter don't care, and people who care don't matter. You can get on with existing in your little make believe world where everything is roses and lollipops, and I will go on living like I just don't care. You get one shot at it, so I just don't care about you if you don't effect my everyday life.

Spike 02-17-2017 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 2712)
Trump was a much worse choice. Not sure how anyone can say otherwise.

i am sure Clinton would have picked a fine scotus nominee. Trump is an embarrassment to this country on a world wide level. He is a puppet for Putin.

Democrats screwed the pooch. Their arrogance that Hillary could win destroyed them. A lot of people just didn't trust Hillary. Her lies, her Clinton Foundation, her email scandal, Benghazi, just to name a few. I don't know how Trump is going to turn out, but it was an election where I didn't feel good voting for either one of them. Trump is a blowhard and says the stupidest shit sometimes. I do like that Trump wants to deport all the illegal aliens that are criminals. I do like that he wants to protect our boarders. I do like that he wants to repeal Obamacare, which has been a disaster. I guess time will tell whether Trump is worth a shit or not. But, this I truly believe, Hillary would have been a disaster.

Spike 02-17-2017 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 2704)
That's just your partisan shining through. They both sucked. No, Hillary was not better than Trump and you can not perpetuate enough bull shit to even make that somewhat plausible. That cunt had as much or more baggage than that dufus had. They are both embarrassments to their respective party. With Trump being so unqualified, yet other than liberal Utopia Komifornia the country voted for him anyway. They did so out of frustration from failed policy the previous 8 years. Hell who we kidding, the last 3/4 of a century.

I voted for Trump. I had one reason and one reason only. Scotus. He didn't disappoint with his selection either. I hope the other ole hag retires this year, too. One more appointee and the SC will be set for damn near an entire generation. Everybody screams and shouts about both the idiots, like they are really anything other than figure heads. It's laughable really. Mattis was a good decision in his cabinet. So far he has pretty much been the only bright spot of Trumps pick sans the Scotus pick.

Now I set back and wait for the eventual collapse of this albatross. It's not even an if, it's when.

Not all of California voted for Hillary. The big cities, such as SF and LA did, but the central valley voted against Hillary. Trump won about 33% of the California votes.

By territory alone, the state’s blue and red sides ended up fairly even, as voters delivered wins for Mr. Trump across the rural Central Valley and northern counties.

omahacolt 02-17-2017 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 2890)
Democrats screwed the pooch. Their arrogance that Hillary could win destroyed them. A lot of people just didn't trust Hillary. Her lies, her Clinton Foundation, her email scandal, Benghazi, just to name a few. I don't know how Trump is going to turn out, but it was an election where I didn't feel good voting for either one of them. Trump is a blowhard and says the stupidest shit sometimes. I do like that Trump wants to deport all the illegal aliens that are criminals. I do like that he wants to protect our boarders. I do like that he wants to repeal Obamacare, which has been a disaster. I guess time will tell whether Trump is worth a shit or not. But, this I truly believe, Hillary would have been a disaster.

i am no hillary fan. but to say that she would be worse than trump is laughable at best. more like retarded.

trump has made this country a laughingstock. the dude is a god damn moron. he has no idea what he is doing.

protect our borders is fine. i have been an advocate of that for years. but by building a wall? are you kidding me? it is illogical and expensive. mexico will not be paying for it.

fix obamacare. don't repeal it. which won't happen because trump is all about big business. big pharma will make out even better. our health care system is destroying the middle class. insurance is too expensive and prescription drugs have to get regulated.

hillary would have been, at the very least, stable. trump is a moron that has a mental disability

Spike 02-17-2017 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 2893)
i am no hillary fan. but to say that she would be worse than trump is laughable at best. more like retarded.

trump has made this country a laughingstock. the dude is a god damn moron. he has no idea what he is doing.

protect our borders is fine. i have been an advocate of that for years. but by building a wall? are you kidding me? it is illogical and expensive. mexico will not be paying for it.

fix obamacare. don't repeal it. which won't happen because trump is all about big business. big pharma will make out even better. our health care system is destroying the middle class. insurance is too expensive and prescription drugs have to get regulated.

hillary would have been, at the very least, stable. trump is a moron that has a mental disability

Hillary and stable should never be put in the same sentence. Trump may have a mental disability, but so does Hillary. Again, not a real fan of either one of them.

Spike 02-17-2017 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 2893)

Is half of America retarded? People didn't want that bitch in office and for someone like Trump to beat her tells you all you need to know about Hillary.

GoBigBlue88 02-17-2017 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 2898)
People didn't want that bitch in office

Anyone else starting to sense a theme here?

omahacolt 02-17-2017 11:28 PM

Quote:

Is half of America retarded? People didn't want that bitch in office and for someone like Trump to beat her tells you all you need to know about Hillary.

Retarded and/ or racist. Yes

omahacolt 02-17-2017 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 2895)
Hillary and stable should never be put in the same sentence. Trump may have a mental disability, but so does Hillary. Again, not a real fan of either one of them.

What are you talking about? There are legit reasons to not want her as president. No need to make shit up

Spike 02-18-2017 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 2905)
What are you talking about? There are legit reasons to not want her as president. No need to make shit up

Just what shit am I making up?

Spike 02-18-2017 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 (Post 2903)
Anyone else starting to sense a theme here?

I wouldn't call her a bitch if she didn't earn that title.

GoBigBlue88 02-18-2017 11:35 AM

Quote:

A lot of people just didn't trust Hillary.

Thank God they trust Trump, though. That's working out well. He's proving to be the bastion of honesty so far.

Quote:

Her lies, her Clinton Foundation, her email scandal, Benghazi, just to name a few.

Trump still uses an unsecured, consumer-grade (!) Android phone, and refuses to get rid of it despite everyone around him pleading to do so. Somehow, it seems like the least problematic thing about him. Guess we can also throw in his lies about donating to military charities, his bizarre lies about his margin of victory in the election (that interaction with ABC News this week was particularly embarrassing), his refusal to show his tax returns ...

... oh, and the many dances with Russia the Trump team has had and been caught bold-faced lying about.

But, yup. Emails. Totes the problem.

Quote:

Trump is a blowhard and says the stupidest shit sometimes.

Here's the issue though: when does stupid become dangerous? It seemed like a novelty act, a performance, during his campaign. If anything, the hubris, deceit and self-masturbation has multiplied exponentially since then.

To me, it's not just "stupid shit" when Trump goes on his fake news crusade. It's Trump trying to tell you to listen to him, and only him. And while I maintain that the Constitution and balance of power checks are too strong to ever let him truly become one ... that's how you start down the road of claiming dictator status. Which isn't just stupid shit anymore, but shit that threatens the lives, well-being and security of others.

Quote:

I do like that Trump wants to deport all the illegal aliens that are criminals.

But was that ever really in dispute? It's not as if Obama had offered safe harbor for illegal criminals. He, too, was deporting those. Trump is broadening his sweep. To be fair, it sounds like his stance is softening; apparently, the WH is now in favor of allowing children to remain.

I just don't see how Trump is proposing anything Obama wasn't doing. He's just aiming to show bigger force, instill more fear and look more active in fulfilling a nonsensical campaign promise.

Quote:

I do like that he wants to protect our boarders.

In no realistic way. Mexico ain't footing that bill. The wall thing is already a mess. If we're talking travel plan, then in no realistic, legal or effective way. If you're going to propose the travel ban he did, then logic would dictate, from past attacks, you start with Saudi Arabia. Not even on the table. I don't think Saudis should be banned from entering America myself, but if you really believe in a travel ban, you can't believe Trump is effectively installing one with our land or air borders...

Quote:

I do like that he wants to repeal Obamacare, which has been a disaster.

But what's his replacement plan? You can't just repeal. You have to replace. A lot of people who voted for Trump are finding they're screwed while they wait for answers here. He made a big show of fighting to repeal Obamacare; which is whatever, the dysfunction of Congress is what neutered a sensible proposal there to an amorphous mess in the first place. But the solutions are lacking.

Quote:

I guess time will tell whether Trump is worth a shit or not.

Is the verdict really out at this point?

I guess I'll just never get the defense or justification of Trump. Look, I get it. Politics are personal and complicated. I don't ever aim to shit on anyone's party affiliation. That's dumb, and that's how we end up in so many messes.

But Trump transcends party identification. He's a dangerous, foolish man who represents the absolute worst of America, compromises our security and reputation, and is on pace to set this country back in so many ways. That's not a Republican thing. That's a Trump thing.

And my non-partisan side rant here: will we ever get a candidate who fixes the fucking infrastructure of this country? I mean, damn. Hillary wasn't about doing that. Trump is too obsessed with his dumb campaign promises (which didn't include that) to do it. Meanwhile, dams are nearly collapsing, bridges are failing, so much of the concrete build of America is entirely neglected. But we'd much rather wave flags to go after ISIS or build walls or any other number of non-priority things than turn our attention to our own goddamn crumbling infrastructure.

Spike 02-18-2017 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 (Post 2924)

And my non-partisan side rant here: will we ever get a candidate who fixes the fucking infrastructure of this country? I mean, damn. Hillary wasn't about doing that. Trump is too obsessed with his dumb campaign promises (which didn't include that) to do it. Meanwhile, dams are nearly collapsing, bridges are failing, so much of the concrete build of America is entirely neglected. But we'd much rather wave flags to go after ISIS or build walls or any other number of non-priority things than turn our attention to our own goddamn crumbling infrastructure.

Apparently Obama did try and it looks like Trump will try.

Republican fiscal hawks in Congress shot down an economic stimulus program built on infrastructure work when Obama was the person proposing it, and Trump faces similar resistance.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-quicktake-q-a

GoBigBlue88 02-18-2017 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 2933)
Apparently Obama did try and it looks like Trump will try.

Republican fiscal hawks in Congress shot down an economic stimulus program built on infrastructure work when Obama was the person proposing it, and Trump faces similar resistance.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-quicktake-q-a

Ugh, Congress...

Thanks for sharing. Interesting read.

Colts And Orioles 02-18-2017 03:53 PM

o

We could try to level the playing field by constantly calling Donald Trump a cunt.

An eye for an eye, and a cunt for a cunt.

sherck 02-18-2017 05:37 PM

GBB88, I really don't want to live in the fantasy land you call reality

It is a cold, dark dreary place.

Cheers,

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Puck 02-18-2017 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 (Post 2722)
So, going to let you in on a secret: referring to women as cunts and being a misogynist in the year 2017 is really gross, and really suggests you shouldn't be taken seriously. "Komifornia" doesn't work much better for your argument that you made any kind of a rational, informed decision, rather than something based on total ignorance.

Curious. Since you are being pretty judgmental on this. What is your definition of cunt?

omahacolt 02-18-2017 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherck (Post 2958)
GBB88, I really don't want to live in the fantasy land you call reality

It is a cold, dark dreary place.

Cheers,

What he said was mostly accurate

sherck 02-18-2017 09:21 PM

Then the two of you can live on that island together.

Cheers,

omahacolt 02-18-2017 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherck (Post 2966)
Then the two of you can live on that island together.

Cheers,

the island where facts exist? yeah dude. that is where we live

obviously you can't refute anything gbb said. your boy trump is an embarrassment. you might want to jump over to the right side of history here buddy.

sherck 02-18-2017 09:33 PM

Didnt vote for him. Dont support him. Think he will be a disaster.

But the Dims have nothing but poverty, dependancy, failure and totalitarianism in their vision of the future.

Cheers,

GoBigBlue88 02-19-2017 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherck (Post 2968)
Didnt vote for him. Dont support him. Think he will be a disaster.

But the Dims have nothing but poverty, dependancy, failure and totalitarianism in their vision of the future.

Cheers,

Yup that's a totally fact-based, rational perspective :rolleyes:

Also I'm not a Democrat.

GoBigBlue88 02-19-2017 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 2960)
Curious. Since you are being pretty judgmental on this. What is your definition of cunt?

Uh, not something you call a woman? Because you don't like her?

Is this ... is this really, like, something that needs to be said? Are there really this many people on ColtFreaks that need this remedial humanity explained to them? What the fuck?

Brylok 02-19-2017 01:21 AM

The fact is, half of the (voting) population lost it's mind when a black man was elected twice. There was no way in hell they'd allow a woman to follow after that. They instead voted for a vulgar, unqualified, treasonous conman with literal neo-nazis in his administration. And they are proud of it. This will not end well. This country is screwed.

GoBigBlue88 02-19-2017 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 2972)
The fact is, half of the (voting) population lost it's mind when a black man was elected twice. There was no way in hell they'd allow a woman to follow after that. They instead voted for a vulgar, unqualified, treasonous conman with literal neo-nazis in his administration. And they are proud of it. This will not end well. This country is screwed.

If I'm going to fact-check the Trump Rationalizers here, have to also check: literal neo-Nazis? Referring to Bannon/Breitbart? I think you can tie Bannon to editorial support of alt-right philosophy, but he's not, for example, Milo Yiannopoulus (if you were referring to Bannon).

The treasonous label feels likely, given there are several uncontested ties between Trump-affiliated individuals and Russia. How much he knew/knows, though, I think is up for debate. I'd totally buy that Trump is more manipulatee than manipulator when it comes to his campaign's relationship with Russia. Still makes it likely he's, to some degree, treasonous. And it's no coincidence that Wikileaks coincided targeted leaks with the exact beats of his campaign on those days (Trump's advisors 100 percent coordinated with Wikileaks to strategically leak, which ties in with Russia's direct criminal act of obtaining the emails/info in the first place).

Can't argue vulgar and unqualified though.

The thing I don't get about this "WE GOTTA MOVE ON FROM OBAMA!" or "OBAMA RUINED THIS COUNTRY!" is that Obama objectively took one of the worst climates a President has ever inherited (economy in the tubes, unemployment trending toward Depression levels) and completely turned it around. Put the economy back in the black in a major way, reduced unemployment to an afterthought, handed Trump the keys to a DJIA (and I know, I know, the DJIA is a terrible marker of overall economic success, but just using an example since Trump loves to tie his impact to the Dow) knocking on the door of 20,000.

He did that, of course, while withdrawing troops from the clusterfuck Dubya left us in in the Middle East, restoring America's respectability on an international stage, and keeping America safe from mass-scale foreign terrorist attacks (because, of course, we ignore the crazy white American citizens who commit terrorist attacks at the business end of automatic weaponry in this country...)

FAR from perfect, and he did some really scary shit with furthering of the Patriot Act, took a foolish stance on Snowden, was caught spying on allies in a really dumb and obvious way, and was way too soft on corporate criminals throughout. But overall: I don't see the trash heap so many Trump supporters seem to witness.

Trump's campaign played on this fear that America was in the shitter, that we were in huge trouble, losing our jobs, unsafe, being taken advantage of, etc. And I think that fear campaign really got to people. So there must be something to that -- some legitimate fear he was tapping into that shouldn't be ignored. But I guess I just don't fully understand what that fear is, and would love if someone from the other side could explain just what Trump is "rescuing" us from.

rcubed 02-19-2017 03:56 PM

But but but... obamacare!

Colts And Orioles 02-19-2017 07:07 PM

Quote:

o

Yes.

George Carlin once said, “Think of how dumb the average person is, and realize that half of them are even dumber than that.”

The is one example of how fucking dumb the American public is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6m7pWEMPlA

o

omahacolt 02-19-2017 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 (Post 2981)
If I'm going to fact-check the Trump Rationalizers here, have to also check: literal neo-Nazis? Referring to Bannon/Breitbart? I think you can tie Bannon to editorial support of alt-right philosophy, but he's not, for example, Milo Yiannopoulus (if you were referring to Bannon).

The treasonous label feels likely, given there are several uncontested ties between Trump-affiliated individuals and Russia. How much he knew/knows, though, I think is up for debate. I'd totally buy that Trump is more manipulatee than manipulator when it comes to his campaign's relationship with Russia. Still makes it likely he's, to some degree, treasonous. And it's no coincidence that Wikileaks coincided targeted leaks with the exact beats of his campaign on those days (Trump's advisors 100 percent coordinated with Wikileaks to strategically leak, which ties in with Russia's direct criminal act of obtaining the emails/info in the first place).

Can't argue vulgar and unqualified though.

The thing I don't get about this "WE GOTTA MOVE ON FROM OBAMA!" or "OBAMA RUINED THIS COUNTRY!" is that Obama objectively took one of the worst climates a President has ever inherited (economy in the tubes, unemployment trending toward Depression levels) and completely turned it around. Put the economy back in the black in a major way, reduced unemployment to an afterthought, handed Trump the keys to a DJIA (and I know, I know, the DJIA is a terrible marker of overall economic success, but just using an example since Trump loves to tie his impact to the Dow) knocking on the door of 20,000.

He did that, of course, while withdrawing troops from the clusterfuck Dubya left us in in the Middle East, restoring America's respectability on an international stage, and keeping America safe from mass-scale foreign terrorist attacks (because, of course, we ignore the crazy white American citizens who commit terrorist attacks at the business end of automatic weaponry in this country...)

FAR from perfect, and he did some really scary shit with furthering of the Patriot Act, took a foolish stance on Snowden, was caught spying on allies in a really dumb and obvious way, and was way too soft on corporate criminals throughout. But overall: I don't see the trash heap so many Trump supporters seem to witness.

Trump's campaign played on this fear that America was in the shitter, that we were in huge trouble, losing our jobs, unsafe, being taken advantage of, etc. And I think that fear campaign really got to people. So there must be something to that -- some legitimate fear he was tapping into that shouldn't be ignored. But I guess I just don't fully understand what that fear is, and would love if someone from the other side could explain just what Trump is "rescuing" us from.

the fear is easy to understand.

old white people and uneducated white people fearing that blacks and mexicans are going to disrupt how great they have had it for hundreds of years.

that is why there is trump

Colt Classic 02-19-2017 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 2999)
the fear is easy to understand.

old white people and uneducated white people fearing that blacks and mexicans are going to disrupt how great they have had it for hundreds of years.

that is why there is trump

It's always the white man's fault. Poor guy.

omahacolt 02-19-2017 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colt Classic (Post 3000)
It's always the white man's fault. Poor guy.

yeah

pretty much. or have you not read a history book

Puck 02-20-2017 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 (Post 2971)
Uh, not something you call a woman? Because you don't like her?

Is this ... is this really, like, something that needs to be said? Are there really this many people on ColtFreaks that need this remedial humanity explained to them? What the fuck?

Is it different than calling a woman a bitch? or a guy a dick or a prick?

Just curious why you singled out cunt.

Why is so much more offensive?

I think the reason you are having an issue answering is because you really dont have an answer.