ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Colts are 2 point favorites over the Pack (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112240)

Chaka 11-19-2020 04:44 PM

Colts are 2 point favorites over the Pack

Colts are getting some respect in Vegas.

JAFF 11-19-2020 07:46 PM

What’s the spread on which Philip Rivers is going to show up on Sunday?

apballin 11-19-2020 07:53 PM

Well deserved respect

Chromeburn 11-20-2020 03:40 PM

Vegas knows

Colts And Orioles 11-20-2020 04:19 PM

o

In my rat's ass of an opinion, winning this game with the Packers would take some pressure off of the team to complete a sweep of the Titans next week ...... a loss to the Packers would make the rematch with the Titans about as vital as was the first game that we played against them.

Losing to the Ravens pretty much put the Colts in almost a must-win situation against the Titans last week, and losing to the Packers would would essentially have the same effect on the importance of the rematch.

The schedule presumably gets easier after the Titans rematch, but even those 2 upcoming games against the 2-7 Texans has me somewhat concerned because of DeShaun Watson's ability to drive almost any defense crazy with his mobility at the QB position ...... the Browns held the Texans to 7 points last week, but you just never know with that little pain-in-the-ass running around and buying time.

o

albany ed 11-22-2020 10:24 AM

In this game, we badly need a quality performance from Taylor. He gets 100+ yards today.

omahacolt 11-22-2020 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albany ed (Post 176101)
In this game, we badly need a quality performance from Taylor. He gets 100+ yards today.

I think the biggest part of this game is the pass rush

Dam8610 11-22-2020 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 176024)
o

In my rat's ass of an opinion, winning this game with the Packers would take some pressure off of the team to complete a sweep of the Titans next week ...... a loss to the Packers would make the rematch with the Titans about as vital as was the first game that we played against them.

Losing to the Ravens pretty much put the Colts in almost a must-win situation against the Titans last week, and losing to the Packers would would essentially have the same effect on the importance of the rematch.

The schedule presumably gets easier after the Titans rematch, but even those 2 upcoming games against the 2-7 Texans has me somewhat concerned because of DeShaun Watson's ability to drive almost any defense crazy with his mobility at the QB position ...... the Browns held the Texans to 7 points last week, but you just never know with that little pain-in-the-ass running around and buying time.

o

Win or lose today, next week's game against the Titans is a must win. Win both, the Colts are at 8-3 and in competition for one of the top seeds in the AFC. Lose both and the Colts are at 6-5 in a dogfight for the Wild Card. If I knew the Colts were going 1-1 in the next two games, I'd pick to beat the Titans because then the Colts are likely at 7-4 with effectively a 2 game division lead (because I expect the Ravens to crush the Titans). That said, the rest of this schedule is tough outside of the division, so sitting at 8-3 with the Raiders and Steelers left on the schedule would be really nice.

Dam8610 11-22-2020 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 176103)
I think the biggest part of this game is the pass rush

Buckner is the key in this game to me on defense. The 49ers' relentless pass rush was what allowed them to blow out the Packers twice last year, and the interior pressure provided by Buckner was crucial to that. He needs to have a big game. I'm also hoping for and on some level expecting a big game from Darius Leonard because he feels disrespected by Rodgers' comments about Fred Warner. That's the type of thing that makes him have an otherworldly type of game, and the Colts defense could really use that against Aaron Rodgers.

Colts And Orioles 11-22-2020 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 176024)
o

o

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 176119)

Win or lose today, next week's game against the Titans is a must win. Win both, the Colts are at 8-3 and in competition for one of the top seeds in the AFC. Lose both and the Colts are at 6-5 in a dogfight for the Wild Card. If I knew the Colts were going 1-1 in the next two games, I'd pick to beat the Titans because then the Colts are likely at 7-4 with effectively a 2 game division lead (because I expect the Ravens to crush the Titans). That said, the rest of this schedule is tough outside of the division, so sitting at 8-3 with the Raiders and Steelers left on the schedule would be really nice.

o

I think today's win was very big in terms of the pressure that the Colts will feel entering next week's game. If they had lost today, their season might be on the line next week. The Titans rematch is still very big, but I don't think that their season would be over if they lost.

o