ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Hey Dam (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17302)

Butter 10-25-2017 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 36552)
That douche in NE cheats. It's a lot easier to put players in position to succeed when you know what the other team is calling.

No doubt that is true and a part of NEs success, but clearly he is one of the best coaches the NFL has seen.

Dam8610 10-25-2017 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butter (Post 36623)
No doubt that is true and a part of NEs success, but clearly he is one of the best coaches the NFL has seen.

I don't buy that because we'll never know what portion of his success is due to his cheating. Personally, I'd attribute practically all of it to that.

ChoppedWood 10-25-2017 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 36625)
I don't buy that because we'll never know what portion of his success is due to his cheating. Personally, I'd attribute practically all of it to that.

Chuck cheats too- he cheats us out of enjoying football.

rcubed 10-26-2017 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChoppedWood (Post 36630)
Chuck cheats too- he cheats us out of enjoying football.

You are bad at this.

southside asshole 10-26-2017 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 36625)

Let me make sure I understand what you're saying. Please correct any part I misinterpret.
  1. Bill Belichick is not a good coach.
  2. Chuck Pagano is a good coach.

Dam8610 10-27-2017 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southside asshole (Post 36745)
Let me make sure I understand what you're saying. Please correct any part I misinterpret.
  1. Bill Belichick is not a good coach.
  2. Chuck Pagano is a good coach.

You're wrong on both counts.

Belicheat is a cheater and we have no idea what he or his teams would have achieved without cheating. He's essentially an unknown quantity. It's hard to parse what's coaching and what's cheating when he knows what the other team is going to call.

Pagano to me is an average NFL head coach who has been hamstrung by horrible rosters, especially defensively. What little talent he's had has been successful with him and his teams have outperformed their talent level in the win column. I think he could probably take the right roster where we as fans want them to be, but he hasn't had anything close to the right roster in six years.

Racehorse 10-27-2017 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 36969)
You're wrong on both counts.

Belicheat is a cheater and we have no idea what he or his teams would have achieved without cheating. He's essentially an unknown quantity. It's hard to parse what's coaching and what's cheating when he knows what the other team is going to call.

Pagano to me is an average NFL head coach who has been hamstrung by horrible rosters, especially defensively. What little talent he's had has been successful with him and his teams have outperformed their talent level in the win column. I think he could probably take the right roster where we as fans want them to be, but he hasn't had anything close to the right roster in six years.

Mostly agree about the cheater, but Pagano is a far cry from average. You give him far too much credit.

Gimmick 10-28-2017 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 36969)
What little talent he's had has been successful with him and his teams have outperformed their talent level in the win column. I think he could probably take the right roster where we as fans want them to be, but he hasn't had anything close to the right roster in six years.

This is literally the single dumbest thing I've ever seen posted on here.
Congratulations.

1965southpaw 10-28-2017 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gimmick (Post 36990)
This is literally the single dumbest thing I've ever seen posted on here.
Congratulations.

I vote this thread be permanently shut down.

apballin 10-28-2017 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1965southpaw (Post 37007)
I vote this thread be permanently shut down.

Any post with Pagano and non hate and it's dumb, you motherfuckers are pathetic

1965southpaw 10-28-2017 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apballin (Post 37025)
Any post with Pagano and non hate and it's dumb, you motherfuckers are pathetic

This motherfucker made the suggestion it's time to move on from this thread because with 250 posts and over 6000 views everyone was chasing their tails and there weren't any fresh perspectives. But if the rest of you motherfuckers want to keep spinning in circles, feel free. I'll just remind you of einsteins's definition of insanity. :D.

Racehorse 10-28-2017 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1965southpaw (Post 37045)
This motherfucker made the suggestion it's time to move on from this thread because with 250 posts and over 6000 views everyone was chasing their tails and there weren't any fresh perspectives. But if the rest of you motherfuckers want to keep spinning in circles, feel free. I'll just remind you of einsteins's definition of insanity. :D.

Read his posts from this morning. The dude is obviously wasted.