ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Omaha (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51906)

njcoltfan 09-11-2018 04:18 PM

Omaha

If you still live in the Raleigh area, be safe this weekend!!

Indystu2 09-11-2018 05:03 PM

What he said. Get out while you can. Stay safe!

smitty46953 09-11-2018 05:05 PM

Be safe Omaha :cool:

omahacolt 09-11-2018 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njcoltfan (Post 79074)
If you still live in the Raleigh area, be safe this weekend!!

thanks dude

not sure what to expect. we had Hurricane Mathew come through a couple years ago but it wasn't much of anything.

people are freaking the fuck out over this one. i should be pretty good. i don't have enough emergency water but if we lose power water should still flow anyway. got some batteries and flashlights and propane to grill up some shit. a charchoal backup.

should be good to go. thanks though

omahacolt 09-11-2018 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indystu2 (Post 79086)
What he said. Get out while you can. Stay safe!

fuck that.

i am staying put.

JAFF 09-11-2018 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 79098)
fuck that.

i am staying put.

Do you have a boat? You may need one.

indycolts2 09-11-2018 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 79098)
fuck that.

i am staying put.

Get out of the basement......worst place for you this weekend.:rolleyes:

Stay safe!

Colt Classic 09-11-2018 07:05 PM

They're saying up to 30 inches of rain! I was watching the Louisville/Indiana State game and the announcers were scared they'd be stuck in the stadium and they were only dealing with 5 inches of rain. Build the Ark!

Butter 09-11-2018 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 79097)
thanks dude

not sure what to expect. we had Hurricane Mathew come through a couple years ago but it wasn't much of anything.

people are freaking the fuck out over this one. i should be pretty good. i don't have enough emergency water but if we lose power water should still flow anyway. got some batteries and flashlights and propane to grill up some shit. a charchoal backup.

That only works as long as the pumping stations maintain power. You may want to filter/boil the water as who knows how this will impact the quality of the water. Stay safe and tie your shoelaces really tight. If I have learned anything on reddit if the shoes fly off you dead.
I triple knot and duct tape my shoes on now.

njcoltfan 09-11-2018 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 79097)
thanks dude

I was there during Mathew also, my son got married that weekend, lots of rain and wind, hopefully that’s all you get this weekend.