ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Topics (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Aaron Judge's Contract, the Cost of Going to a Baseball Game (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=155343)

Colts And Orioles 12-07-2022 02:12 PM

Aaron Judge's Contract, the Cost of Going to a Baseball Game

o

In light of Aaron Judge's 9-year, $360 Million contract, the cost of going tom a baseball game once again is a popular subject.

If you buy tickets from the Yankees' front-office, the average ticket is $150.

If you use the Yankee Stadium parking lot, that's another $30.

If you buy food and drink inside of the stadium, you can run up another $50 to $75 (especially if you are hungry.)

I'm sure that almost all of you know what I am about to type, but regardless, this is the C&O method of working around all of those outrageous amounts of money ......

A) ) I park for free about 3 or 4 blocks from Yankee Stadium.

B) ) I eat before I go to the game, and bring my own food and sealed beverage into the game.

C) ) I buy tickets for much cheaper on STUB-HUB, and then I "upgrade" by simply moving up from the last few rows of the upper deck to the front row of the upper deck, behind home plate.

Good luck, fellow baseball fans (especially if your nearest Major League venue is the exorbitantly-priced Yankee Stadium.)

o

JAFF 12-08-2022 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 253305)
o

In light of Aaron Judge's 9-year, $360 Million contract, the cost of going tom a baseball game once again is a popular subject.

If you buy tickets from the Yankee' front-office, the average ticket is $150.

If you use the Yankee Stadium parking lot, that's another $30.

If you buy food and drink inside of the stadium, you can run up another $50 to $75 (especially if you are hungry.

I'm sure that almost all of you know what I am about to type, but regardless, this is the C&O method of working around all of those outrageous amounts of money ......

A) ) I park for free about 3 or 4 blocks from Yankees stadium.

B) ) I eat before I go to the game, and bring my own food and sealed beverage into the game.

C) ) I buy tickets for much cheaper on STUB-HUB, and then I "upgrade" by simply moving up from the last few rows of the upper deck to the front row of the upper deck, behind home plate.

Good luck, fellow baseball fans (especially if your nearest Major League venue is the exorbitantly-priced Yankee Stadium.)

o

If you live in or near a city that has AAA or AA, the games still fun and less expensive. If you live in Indy, they have daily deals on food or tickets.

What really sucks in MLB, is tickets for the visiting Seattle Mariners, are less expensive than the visiting Chicago Cubs. You by a Colts season tickets every game is the same price. The Yankees come to town, the home teams jacks up the price.

If you love the Cardinals, I absolutely recommend downtown St. Louis for a great experience. Also, I have been upper deck to dugout, not a bad seat in the house.

Colts And Orioles 12-08-2022 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 253388)

If you live in or near a city that has AAA or AA, the games still fun and less expensive. If you live in Indy, they have daily deals on food or tickets.

What really sucks in MLB, is tickets for the visiting Seattle Mariners, are less expensive than the visiting Chicago Cubs. You buy a Colts season tickets every game is the same price. The Yankees come to town, the home teams jacks up the price.

If you love the Cardinals, I absolutely recommend downtown St. Louis for a great experience. Also, I have been upper deck to dugout, not a bad seat in the house.

o

I've gone to tons of Minor League games, from AAA down to the Rookie Leagues, and everywhere in between.

I was beaten up by the Durham Bull in North Carolina after our AAA-Norfolk Tides played a game against the AAA-Durham Bulls.

o