ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Cam Newton (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87606)

Puck 11-04-2019 06:54 PM

Cam Newton

Just a thought and let me preface this with I can't stand Newton as a person.

But I have heard the Panthers are ready to move on from him . Not facts, just rumors.

Would you think it would be a good move to trade for him.... roll with JB... or draft someone next yr?

What would you give up for Newton who WAS the league MVP a few yrs ago?

He has a terrible coach in Carolina IMO. and may flourish under Frank. He would need to park his ego at the door though.

Colt Classic 11-04-2019 07:06 PM

I'd trade Rock Ya-Sin and a 5th.

Pez 11-04-2019 07:06 PM

No, QBs are expensive. Let's not get one until we need one, right now we don't. Last year at this time we were 4 and 5. Let's let the system try to work.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Puck 11-04-2019 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colt Classic (Post 140857)
I'd trade Rock Ya-Sin and a 5th.

haha . and Wilson?

Spike 11-04-2019 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 140853)
Just a thought and let me preface this with I can't stand Newton as a person.

But I have heard the Panthers are ready to move on from him . Not facts, just rumors.

Would you think it would be a good move to trade for him.... roll with JB... or draft someone next yr?

What would you give up for Newton who WAS the league MVP a few yrs ago?

He has a terrible coach in Carolina IMO. and may flourish under Frank. He would need to park his ego at the door though.

Nah, don't want him at all.

I guess it would all depend on who's available when we draft. Not too crazy about any of the college QB's coming out this year. Luck really fucked us and I really don't care who gets offended by me saying that.

Chromeburn 11-04-2019 08:44 PM

Healthy Cam I would consider it.

There is some developmental talent in this draft.

I would probably pass depending on his arm strength

Watch NE grab him

omahacolt 11-04-2019 08:45 PM

I would not sign Newton if he were a free agent. I sure as hell would t trade for him

Dam8610 11-04-2019 09:14 PM

If the Colts get a chance to draft a franchise QB they should take it. Apart from that, roll with JB, certainly over Newton.

rcubed 11-04-2019 09:41 PM

No cam.

We better be looking hard in the draft for a replacement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

indycolts2 11-07-2019 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 140869)
Nah, don't want him at all.

I guess it would all depend on who's available when we draft. Not too crazy about any of the college QB's coming out this year. Luck really fucked us and I really don't care who gets offended by me saying that.

Yup, Luck fucked the organization and its fanbase...no doubt. We are allowed to say that while at same time recognizing he got effed by Grigson, Pagano and last but not least Irsay.