ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   On Quincy Wilson (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28245)

Puck 12-05-2017 01:40 AM

On Quincy Wilson

From the coaches mouths

http://www.espn.com/blog/indianapoli...gest-mysteries

He basically doesn't try very hard in practice and is getting beat out by the other guys That's why he isn't playing

Luck4Reich 12-05-2017 06:37 AM

Yeah let’s believe what Mr. Groundhog Day says.
He’s got you babe.:rolleyes:

Luck4Reich 12-05-2017 07:01 AM

He talks about him being young and not shaving etc.
He probably caught him trying to talk to his daughter, Tori
They are about the same age I believe lol

GoBigBlue88 12-05-2017 07:43 AM

I have so many thoughts here, still...

1. First and foremost, I don't trust this staff's player evaluation. At all. Maybe they're right, but they haven't earned any credibility to be assumed right.

2. There is clearly disconnect between what Ballard is saying (injury) and Monachino is saying (bad at practice).

3. You can't ignore your second-round pick in a lost season. The point isn't whether or not Wilson is good or playing well. Pagano/Monachino are approaching this as if it's a competitive season. No. It's a lost season. You don't learn anything from starting Kenny Moore at CB. And you can't go into what you hope is a competitive 2018 season with virtually no game tape on your second-round pick. That just can't be a question mark you have to address in 2018. There are too many already.

4. It remains a huge issue how much disconnect there is between owner/GM/coach on every damn thing with this team...

Racehorse 12-05-2017 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 (Post 44404)

1. First and foremost, I don't trust this staff's player evaluation. At all. Maybe they're right, but they haven't earned any credibility to be assumed right.

2. There is clearly disconnect between what Ballard is saying (injury) and Monachino is saying (bad at practice).

3. You can't ignore your second-round pick in a lost season. The point isn't whether or not Wilson is good or playing well. Pagano/Monachino are approaching this as if it's a competitive season. No. It's a lost season. You don't learn anything from starting Kenny Moore at CB. And you can't go into what you hope is a competitive 2018 season with virtually no game tape on your second-round pick. That just can't be a question mark you have to address in 2018. There are too many already.

4. It remains a huge issue how much disconnect there is between owner/GM/coach on every damn thing with this team...

Hard for Pagonenow to blame it on yet another GM, but he is likely to blame another OC or DC for this year.

ChoppedWood 12-05-2017 08:24 AM

Quote:

Bingo. We are fucking shit, garbage, open ass, and this is a 2nd round pick. Fuck, you play him, if he sucks to start, and he sucks at the end, then he sucks and you concede and you move the fuck on- in the process if he sucks that bad he may be paving your path to drafting his replacement high in the 2nd round! If he shows improvement then you reward him, you tell him the sky is the limit and to come back next year ready to fuck shit up- you inflate his sails not shred them. These people are fucking clueless top to bottom.

This right here, this article, is plenty enough to fire these fucking clowns that stain this organization. GET THE FUCK OFF MY TEAM'S PAYROLL WORTHLESS FUCKERS!

albany ed 12-05-2017 09:40 AM

The season is lost, so play the dude. Some people practice well but play like crap, others practice lousy and show up big come game time. The best, practice AND play hard all the time.

It's time to see what the man can do. Is he part of the future or a draft bust? Now is the best time to find that out. Next year is too late.

FatDT 12-05-2017 10:02 AM

Why is the sum of all accountability for the entire team laid at the feet of a 2nd round rookie?

DrSpaceman 12-05-2017 10:14 AM

From a different coaching staff I might believe it.

But when they keep putting TJ Green out there, who obviously sucks all around AND plays stupid on top of it, I just have a hard time taking there word for it.

FatDT 12-05-2017 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrSpaceman (Post 44425)
From a different coaching staff I might believe it.

But when they keep putting TJ Green out there, who obviously sucks all around AND plays stupid on top of it, I just have a hard time taking there word for it.

Satele
McGlynn
Vagitch
Jonotthan Harrison
Laron Landry
TJ Green
DHB
Angererererer
Werner
most ILBs that have started other than Freeman

I might be forgetting some, but the list of players that have continued to play despite being bad and the team having better options on the bench is pretty long.

1965southpaw 12-05-2017 11:07 AM

The only thing worse than no accountability is inconsistent accountability. That's not a football thing that's a life thing. :cool:

omahacolt 12-05-2017 11:23 AM

Like others have said, I don't trust a word out of these dudes mouths

Puck 12-05-2017 12:14 PM

If it's true that he doesn't try hard in practice then his ass should be inactive. Period

njcoltfan 12-05-2017 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 44439)
If it's true that he doesn't try hard in practice then his ass should be inactive. Period

The key words being, “if it’s true “!!!!

Puck 12-05-2017 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njcoltfan (Post 44440)
The key words being, “if it’s true “!!!!

Of course it is.

Coltsalr 12-05-2017 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 44443)
Of course it is.

https://bnchs.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/of-course.png

Puck 12-05-2017 01:19 PM

Edit. I meant it to say I agree the with his key words. Not saying of course it's true

HoosierinFL 12-05-2017 01:28 PM

Quote:

The only thing I would change is that I flat out just don't believe them. I think they are lying. With Vontae Davis and now with Quincy Wilson.

rcubed 12-05-2017 01:35 PM

pags and his staff dont care. They know (knew) they are getting fired at the end of the season so I doubt they really care how they handle a rookie they perceive as not putting forth the effort.

irsay fucked up by renewing pags and grigson, then deciding to fire grigson late such that he couldnt also replace an entire coaching staff.

ballard seems to have his head on straight so I hope he gets a quality staff together and we can move past the shit show of the last several years.

FatDT 12-05-2017 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoosierinFL (Post 44452)
The only thing I would change is that I flat out just don't believe them. I think they are lying. With Vontae Davis and now with Quincy Wilson.

Exactly. This staff has no credibility, starting with Pagano.

albany ed 12-05-2017 05:24 PM

I'm wishfully thinking Ballard already has his man. You can't tamper, but if Ballard let someone know who he wanted, and that someone let someone else know ... then it's possible without any direct contact, that two someones could be on the same page.

Puck 12-05-2017 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albany ed (Post 44478)
I'm wishfully thinking Ballard already has his man. You can't tamper, but if Ballard let someone know who he wanted, and that someone let someone else know ... then it's possible without any direct contact, that two someones could be on the same page.

As long as it's not Pagfuck Chudfuck shottenfuck philfuck damfuck or apballfuck

1965southpaw 12-05-2017 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 44497)
As long as it's not Pagfuck Chudfuck shottenfuck philfuck damfuck or apballfuck

How about PuckFuck? Just wanted to say PuckFuck :D

Puck 12-05-2017 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1965southpaw (Post 44509)
How about PuckFuck? Just wanted to say PuckFuck :D

I don't like it it sounds too much like hockey

Hoopsdoc 12-05-2017 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 44454)
pags and his staff dont care. They know (knew) they are getting fired at the end of the season so I doubt they really care how they handle a rookie they perceive as not putting forth the effort.

irsay fucked up by renewing pags and grigson, then deciding to fire grigson late such that he couldnt also replace an entire coaching staff.

ballard seems to have his head on straight so I hope he gets a quality staff together and we can move past the shit show of the last several years.

This is why you can't trust a word Pagano says. He's a dead man walking. He KNOWS he's a dead man walking. So why on earth would he give a damn whether Wilson plays or not.

nate505 12-06-2017 02:24 AM

Considering this coaching staff is the suckiest pile of suck to ever sucked, their word means jack and shit. This is the same group of clowns that keeps trotting TJ Green out there for some reason.

Speaking of Green, he really sucks but I wanted to see him play last season, just to see what a 2nd round pick can do on the field. Same with Wilson, and this season especially there's no reason to see what they have in him.

njcoltfan 12-06-2017 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 44511)
I don't like it it sounds too much like hockey

How about Puckelfuck, any better?

Puck 12-06-2017 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njcoltfan (Post 44550)

Yes

1965southpaw 12-06-2017 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njcoltfan (Post 44550)

That's Mr. Puckelfuck to you JerseyFuck. :D

njcoltfan 12-06-2017 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1965southpaw (Post 44673)
That's Mr. Puckelfuck to you JerseyFuck. :D

hey watch it jersey girl, I know where you work

njcoltfan 12-06-2017 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njcoltfan (Post 44685)
hey watch it jersey girl, I know where you work

I think

1965southpaw 12-06-2017 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njcoltfan (Post 44686)
I think

Yikes!! :eek: Where do you think I work? How could you possibly know?

njcoltfan 12-06-2017 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1965southpaw (Post 44687)
Yikes!! :eek: Where do you think I work? How could you possibly know?

There’s a gym with the name Southpaw on Rte.35 in Neptune, great coincidence if that’s not you!

1965southpaw 12-06-2017 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njcoltfan (Post 44688)
There’s a gym with the name Southpaw on Rte.35 in Neptune, great coincidence if that’s not you!

Whew, my anonymity is safe........LOL, that's a coincidence! While I belong to a gym and go faithfully 4 days a week that's not me. I spent 30 years in the pharma/healthcare business and just started a consulting practice from my home last year. Alot of people assume my southpaw screen name has to do with boxing but it just means I'm lefthanded.......no boxing for this girl :D I live in a town a few miles north of Princeton.

njcoltfan 12-06-2017 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1965southpaw (Post 44689)
Whew, my anonymity is safe........LOL, that's a coincidence! While I belong to a gym and go faithfully 4 days a week that's not me. I spent 30 years in the pharma/healthcare business and just started a consulting practice from my home last year. Alot of people assume my southpaw screen name has to do with boxing but it just means I'm lefthanded.......no boxing for this girl :D I live in a town a few miles north of Princeton.

Well, I don’t know where you work, but you still are a Jersey Girl so you don’t pump gas just iron!!

Puck 12-06-2017 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1965southpaw (Post 44689)

Can you get us some drugs?

1965southpaw 12-06-2017 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 44702)
Can you get us some drugs?

lol.....not anymore but I highly recommend some Prozac to help with our collective case of colts blues......it's usually starts working in about 10 days but I suspect our blues will last until Jan 1.

FatDT 12-06-2017 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1965southpaw (Post 44705)
lol.....not anymore but I highly recommend some Prozac to help with our collective case of colts blues......it's usually starts working in about 10 days but I suspect our blues will last until Jan 1.

I'm not even upset anymore. Just numb.

Brylok 12-07-2017 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatDT (Post 44709)
I'm not even upset anymore. Just numb.

I'm not upset or numb. We just stink, and Ballard is working on it. I really hope Luck comes back, but the jury is still out on that. The worst I ever felt was losing to PIT in Indy in 2005. The Nick Harper game. That one loss is far worse than this whole season and 2011 combined. Twelve years later and it still stinks. Current events aren't even close.

sherck 12-07-2017 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 44712)
I'm not upset or numb. We just stink, and Ballard is working on it. I really hope Luck comes back, but the jury is still out on that. The worst I ever felt was losing to PIT in Indy in 2005. The Nick Harper game. That one loss is far worse than this whole season and 2011 combined. Twelve years later and it still stinks. Current events aren't even close.

Oh my goodness, that game.

My dad's season tickets (from 1984 until this season when he gave them up since he could not walk to the stadium anymore) have been in the 4th row of the endzone just to the outside of the goalposts.

The Bettis fumble and Harper scoop was at the far endzone so we could see his return weaving his way towards us. Even when he was running and we saw Big Ben trying to figure out which way he was going, I knew that Harper was going to get tackled.

And with Vandershank lined up for the kick, I just knew that he was going to miss it. And, I was in position to see that it started out inside the goalposts but could see the entire flight as it started edging outside the posts and then missed it by a good margin by the time it crossed the back of the end zone.

Gahhh....getting to watch the full flight of that kick from the point when it got over the linemen to when it hit the net knowing it was bad was crushing.

Yeah, this season is nothing like the walk back to the car from THAT game.

Thanks. Now I will be brooding about that kick for the next 2 hours.

Walk Worthy,