ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   NFL Discussion Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Patsies vs. Dolphins 12/11 (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29135)

Spike 12-12-2017 12:52 AM

What a great night, the Pats and Brady got there ass handed to them. Brady looked like an old man, no way that fucker plays till he is 45.

rcubed 12-12-2017 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 45828)
You think I give a fuck whether you care or not?

Sorry to interrupt your one man thread.

Spike 12-12-2017 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 45860)
Sorry to interrupt your one man thread.

Look back at the thread, it's not a one man thread anymore dumbass. If you don't care about a post, don't post bitch, simple as that.

Racehorse 12-12-2017 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 45833)
Can't beat watching Patsies getting beat on :cool:

It was doubly sweet for me, because this loss also helped my FF team win in one of the leagues that I am in. Playoffs, baby!

albany ed 12-12-2017 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 45856)
What a great night, the Pats and Brady got there ass handed to them. Brady looked like an old man, no way that fucker plays till he is 45.

I always enjoy any game where the pats lose and Brady looks bad. BUT, until it happens in a few games in a row, it's just a bad game. Hell, I remember a game in the middle of Peyton's career where he threw 6 interceptions. If Brady has 4 bad games a year, the team is 12 and 4 and a Super Bowl contender.

Hopefully, the Steelers can stomp the pats next week, but if I had to bet the farm on the game? I'd say Brady comes up big next week.

rcubed 12-12-2017 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 45864)
Look back at the thread, it's not a one man thread anymore dumbass. If you don't care about a post, don't post bitch, simple as that.

It was when I originally posted.

Spike 12-12-2017 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albany ed (Post 45884)
I always enjoy any game where the pats lose and Brady looks bad. BUT, until it happens in a few games in a row, it's just a bad game. Hell, I remember a game in the middle of Peyton's career where he threw 6 interceptions. If Brady has 4 bad games a year, the team is 12 and 4 and a Super Bowl contender.

Hopefully, the Steelers can stomp the pats next week, but if I had to bet the farm on the game? I'd say Brady comes up big next week.

True, but I think Brady completed maybe 1 or 2 passes pass the 10 yard line. He will be looking like Eli soon.

Pez 12-12-2017 03:08 PM

wow... 0 for 11 on 3rd down. Last time that happened was during the first Bush adminstration.