ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   NFL Discussion Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   To tom brady (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138479)

JAFF 01-23-2022 07:38 PM

To tom brady

Fuck you.

Yes, I feel better

kitekrazy 01-24-2022 02:46 PM

I would like him better if he as a Colt over Wentz.

Discflinger 01-27-2022 05:13 PM

I was one of the few calling for him to don the shoe. It would have been fairytale, but at this point fuck you and announce retirement already.

CletusPyle 01-29-2022 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 222050)
Fuck you.

Yes, I feel better

Seems harsh.....:D

kitekrazy 01-29-2022 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discflinger (Post 222388)
I was one of the few calling for him to don the shoe. It would have been fairytale, but at this point fuck you and announce retirement already.

He was still one of the best entering his 40's. That tells you a lot about the state of the NFL QB. We probably wont see another era of franchise QBs.

I got over my Brady hate when he proved he could win a Super Bowl on another team. He will be considered the greatest of all time.

I'm still angered over the Grigson era. Luck would have been one of the greats.

When Rodgers retires I can't see the NFL being like it was.

Spike 01-29-2022 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitekrazy (Post 222539)
He was still one of the best entering his 40's. That tells you a lot about the state of the NFL QB. We probably wont see another era of franchise QBs.

I got over my Brady hate when he proved he could win a Super Bowl on another team. He will be considered the greatest of all time.

Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, Herbert, Jackson, and I would suspect that out of the 5 first round qb's who came out last year, maybe one or two of them might become franchise qb's. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Spike 01-29-2022 07:16 PM

Speaking of Brady, McDouche appears headed to the Raiders. If he lands there, I hope the Raiders lose every fucking game as long as he is there. POS!

Spike 01-29-2022 07:47 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3gtOZ2XO-A

Brady has not said he is retiring and his dad said the same fucking thing.

Colts And Orioles 01-29-2022 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitekrazy (Post 222539)

o

He is already be considered by many to be the greatest of all-time, but he shouldn't be ...... any more than 4-time Super Bowl champion and 2-time Super Bowl MVP Terry Bradshaw should necessarily be considered a better quarterback than ringless Dan Marino. And Bill Russell should not necessarily be considered the greatest basketball player of all-time, even though he and his teams were the biggest winners of all-time.

Bill Belichick's best season ever as a head coach may have been when his team went 11-5 when Matt Cassel played the entire season for an injured Tom Brady.

o

Colts And Orioles 01-29-2022 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 222548)

Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, Herbert, Jackson, and I would suspect that out of the 5 first round qb's who came out last year, maybe one or two of them might become franchise qb's. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

o

Yeah, the rule changes over the last 15-20 years have made offenses (and subsequently, quarterback statistics) almost unstoppable ...... if one simply looked at statistics and didn't know any better about their historical context, they would presume that Johnny Unitas, Sammy Baugh, and Sid Luckman couldn't shine Kirk Cousins' shoes.

o