ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   the official colts vs the bills and nathan fucking peterman (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28818)

omahacolt 12-10-2017 10:11 AM

the official colts vs the bills and nathan fucking peterman

gameday thread

holy shit we might win a game.

Racehorse 12-10-2017 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 45127)
gameday thread

holy shit we might win a game.

Shut your mouth!

YDFL Commish 12-10-2017 10:25 AM

So Today, Peterman will be the 2nd coming of Dan Marino, circa 1984.

1965southpaw 12-10-2017 10:40 AM

I just have no idea about this one. I think the outcome rests solely on Buffalo cause we ARE What We ARE. Buffalo on the other hand needs the win to stay in the playoff race but it takes an extra special suckage to to throw 5 picks and generate single digit / negative QB ratings. I think this game rests on Shady's ability to be effective against our somewhat decent run defense.

Luck4Reich 12-10-2017 10:53 AM

Chuck woke up to “I got you babe “ thinking he is playing the 49ers today. He will make halftime adjustments to stop Jimmy Garrapollo and Colts lose by a FG after Chuck calls back to back timeouts that saves time on the clock that would have been the game winning drive.

He got us again babe.

omahacolt 12-10-2017 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 45130)

there is no doubt that he will look good against our d.

1965southpaw 12-10-2017 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoLuck4Chuck (Post 45136)
Chuck woke up to “I got you babe “ thinking he is playing the 49ers today. He will make halftime adjustments to stop Jimmy Garrapollo and Colts lose by a FG after Chuck calls back to back timeouts that saves time on the clock that would have been the game winning drive.

He got us again babe.

I heard Lamey interview Chuckles on Friday and he claims this team "deserves a win" based on how hard they've been working and all. They both (he and Lamey) rubbed the horseshoe for Luck at the facility before heading to Buffalo so I think we're guaranteed a win. :rolleyes:

Coltsalr 12-10-2017 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 45130)

Or he’ll look like Scott Tolzien, just like he did a few weeks ago, and we’ll annoyingly win our 4th game.

Nathan Peterman would only come out looking like gangbusters if we were TRYING to win this game. If we were still in the playoff hunt this would be a classic Pagano trap game.

omahacolt 12-10-2017 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 45148)
Or he’ll look like Scott Tolzien, just like he did a few weeks ago, and we’ll annoyingly win our 4th game.

Nathan Peterman would only come out looking like gangbusters if we were TRYING to win this game. If we were still in the playoff hunt this would be a classic Pagano trap game.

once the game starts, i will want us to win. happens every week. no matter how much a loss could be better for the team

1965southpaw 12-10-2017 12:22 PM

Apologies if this was posted and I just missed it but Ryan Kelley is out. Did not pass concussion protocol. I really hope that his potential doesn't get capped because he can't stay healthy. It's a shame when that happens.